The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloodyshirt.jpg

The ZOMBIE SHIRT!!!!!! WIP!

:rock :rock :rock

Shirt looks good P!TU!

Yeah, it looks fantastic! You've got the layers of blood done perfectly, with variations in depth and soak levels. great job. Now you just need some small splatters or red and black to really set it off. Remember my toothbrush tip, that tool is amazing for zombie stuff. :rock

Yeah, it looks fantastic! You've got the layers of blood done perfectly, with variations in depth and soak levels. great job. Now you just need some small splatters or red and black to really set it off. Remember my toothbrush tip, that tool is amazing for zombie stuff. :rock

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock

spooktaculargm4.jpg

Hey Dusty, since the Thing PF is already in the slot then we are safe to assume that no additional Horror PFs will be offered?

Oh Dusty, fair and beautiful, will there be any LOTR 12" news for us? Do you bring tidings of good cheer for those of us in Middle Earth? Any clues or hints to brighten our lives with hope and gladness?

I'm actually really hoping that we do get a Myers 1/6 but I'm fully expecting it to be Rob Zombie inspired and not a remake of the original Carpenter version.

No Myers PF this year I guess.... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Maybe we can score a better 1/6th? :monkey3

Doubtful, but worth a shot.

That's my hope Josh, let us pray the God's of 1/6 collecting here our cries. What Halloween fan could have a complete collection without a definitive 1/6 figure.

Sucks that it's only one PF and lot's of 1/6 toys.

Well, yes and no. While I would sure welcome more PF announcements, the fact that there are so many 12" figures coming is a good thing since it demonstrates Sideshow's continuing support of that figure format, which seemed to be wavering a couple of years ago. After all, aside from the Sideshow/Weta LOTR partnership, 12" figures are what put Sideshow "on the map", so to speak.

Yeah but there's very very few PF's coming and a couple more other then The Thing would be great. Like Michael Myers and a new Star Wars PF.

People shouldn't complain about what is and isn't getting announced. Spooktacular is basically a big "thank you" from Sideshow. It allows us to have a lot of fun and see some new products. It's not like Toy Fair or SDCC. I'm actually surprised by the number of announcements this year.

Let's keep the nothing posts (such as multiple bunnies) out of this thread okay?

I'm surprised the Resident Evil figures aren't filling in the 12" spaces, that would take up most of the "?" right there.

Back