The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well right away on the 360 view it says Prototype Shown. I might preorder this little thing, it looks alright to me....although the darker picture does look better. Any idea on when this one comes out though?

It was supposed to be this quarter, but the movie was delayed so it may delay the figure...

Watched the trailer for the movie and it looks like it might be good....but then again I have been fooled before. Bad thing is, this kind of movie is only good to release near halloween instead of something like christmas, 4th of july, mothers day etc.

I went and looked at the 360 view and compared it to the product page pictures... the body is even different... the original was squatter, shorter and looked better; the new one is taller and straighter and cleaner looking...

Yeah, not digging the changes made to this little guy. I'm guessing its cause of something with the movie but........

Not to knock SS but next year they need to keep spook to 4 days.

Not much has happened this weekend. :confused:

Depends on how you look at it... Saw Vinyl figure exclusive put up and sold out... in stock Asian exclusive Grid Alien put up... The Fly I & II announcements... etc.; seems ok to me...

I actually think 4 days would be alright, cause the more days it goes the more you gotta be on the watch out for new announcements and such. Like this yeaer we have 7 days of it, for the most part it was alright since I was off/vacation, but the next few days :monkey2

...Like this yeaer we have 7 days of it, for the most part it was alright since I was off/vacation, but the next few days :monkey2

Actually 9 days! I've done every Spooktacular they have held, and slower is better... it gives you time to go do things and not have to be in front of the computer every second... the first year, it was absolute madness and you truly couldn't sleep, go to the restroom or eat without fear of missing something!!!

Actually 9 days! I've done every Spooktacular they have held, and slower is better... it gives you time to go do things and not have to be in front of the computer every second... the first year, it was absolute madness and you truly couldn't sleep, go to the restroom or eat without fear of missing something!!!

How long have they been doing this, I've only been following SSC since they acquired the Star Wars license in 2005?

9 days sorry :monkey1

I guess Im just worried about missing some good preorder things during the next few days with work and all.

Back