The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually 9 days! I've done every Spooktacular they have held, and slower is better... it gives you time to go do things and not have to be in front of the computer every second... the first year, it was absolute madness and you truly couldn't sleep, go to the restroom or eat without fear of missing something!!!

Thats what I loved though. Was the fact you couldn't miss anything.

SS, how come the 360 view shows a completely different toy? :lol

sam.jpg

What happened?

Not diggin the new look of the Trick r Treat guy .. I loved the "x" buttons but this new view lacks that scaryness that the first image had. Might have to rethink this purchase.

Looking forward to Shaun tomorrow (hopefully it isn't a bobblehead)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl you thread derailer you!!! Does anyone know if the discounts you can find in bobbing for apples change over time? The last couple days seem to all be the same (for me anyways). :eek:

Maybe they will change tomorrow.

I'm actually grateful that it has been a slow weekend since I had a ton of errands to run. I'm sure it will resume to full swing tomorrow.

I really hope if it is Shawn and Ed that they are 12" versions and are made by Sideshow and not imported from another company. I haven't seen any thing from Shawn of the Dead other than the Neca stuff. Really looking forward to this!

Maybe the new partner is NECA and the figures will be based on the figures already released by NECA?

No, they will probably be Hot Toys and cost $150.00.

Remember when we used to argue about dolls that cost $60.00? :rolleyes:

Maybe the new partner is NECA and the figures will be based on the figures already released by NECA?

They're not dolls, they're 1/6 scale figures.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Ouch, I'd hate that to be the case, if I wanted Neca's crap I'll go down to Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic and buy it.
Best case scenario, Sideshow is making 1:6 Shaun of the Dead figures, worst case, it's Medicom and they want $150 for a Shaun figure.

Ouch, I'd hate that to be the case, if I wanted Neca's crap I'll go down to Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic and buy it.
Best case scenario, Sideshow is making 1:6 Shaun of the Dead figures, worst case, it's Medicom and they want $150 for a Shaun figure.

The reason I'm bringing NECA in is because they out the toy license to Shaun of the Dead. I don't see how SSC could have the US rights to the property.

The reason I'm bringing NECA in is because they out the toy license to Shaun of the Dead. I don't see how SSC could have the US rights to the property.

It wouldn't be a first for the license to be divided up into separate categories. Sideshow's license hopefully being 1:6 scale mixed media figures and Neca having the license for 7" and 12" fully sculpted figures.

So has anyone seen any specials lately? Oddly, you click on Mort and he still takes you to Pippin, although the special is long gone.

So has anyone seen any specials lately? Oddly, you click on Mort and he still takes you to Pippin, although the special is long gone.

Nope, looks like today is a pretty dead day... kind of sucks when everyone's at home to have a boring day and ramp it up when we are all at work.

Back