The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally find those Predator prop replicas to be totally kick ass!!!! Wish I had the funds for them....but I got to hold out for that special something.....like maybe Shaun. :D :D

Everyone is just anticipating the next Superfan argument. It is quite exciting.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

where is the previous one?

Mentioning spook07 puts puppies to sleep.

ththdogs.gif

I personally find those Predator prop replicas to be totally kick ass!!!! Wish I had the funds for them....but I got to hold out for that special something.....like maybe Shaun. :D :D

I really like them too, but I am just not a huge fan of props in general.

Predator props are cool, but I'd love to see a P1 mask; nothing beats the original predator in every aspect to me.

SWEET!!!! That was the one piece I wanted more than anything to go on sale this spooktacular because after all when I think of Spooktacular and scary things, the Good Faery is the first thing that pops into my mind...............................................................................................................not!!!
Well I'm bummed that I had the whole day off and I've been a good little freakster sitting in front of my computer ready to find those banners and what not and it's been such a poopy Spooktacular day.......granted the day is not over yet.....so I will hold out hope that SOMETHING COOL will happen today. Tomorrow they will most likely reveal the Shaun figures and I'll be at work....:monkey2:monkey2 Come on Sideshow - help me out!! Throw me a bone!!!!

Back