The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C. Wei from Houston, TX 'Swirl Eyes' Rabbit

Oh my gosh! That's me!!!! This is the first time I've ever won one of their contests. Sweet! I really wanted Spike, but hey I'll take the rabbit:lol

Maybe it is the way that Ed's body looks. Ed should be shorter than Shaun, and that body doesn't look like he is fat (except for that one area of the chest)

I think with both the paint is too high gloss, also the cheek bones on Ed near his eyes look a little too pronounced.
With Simon Pegg, the furrows of his face are very pronounced and the ruddy complexion isn't helping.
But overall very good. It's really the paint that's throwing it the most off.

well there are 3 12" ?s left. Still a chance for 1 lotr and 1 INDIANA JONES.

So far all anouncements have been surprises we didn't see coming.

We know Indy is in the pipeline so I don't see an announcenent of a 12" figure during Spooktacular.

Holy crap on a cracker, I won a Saw Plush Doll!!! WOW!!! THANK YOU SSC!!!

The funny thing is I scrolled through the list and I didn't see my last name so I thought I lost...

So far all anouncements have been surprises we didn't see coming.

We know Indy is in the pipeline so I don't see an announcenent of a 12" figure during Spooktacular.

Youy're prorbobly right. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say one is our Mystery SW fig, One is Gandalf the Grey, and one, hopefully, is a new Dead figure.

Shaun of the Dead is a great film but I'm not interested in collecting this line for some reason.... But now my hope is renewed that the next zombie could be female :)

Holy crap on a cracker, I won a Saw Plush Doll!!! WOW!!! THANK YOU SSC!!!

The funny thing is I scrolled through the list and I didn't see my last name so I thought I lost...

Yep, that definitely is you MadCow! Unless there was another MadCow. Congrats!

Hey I actually won something :D

T. Hernandez from Merrillville, IN - 'Swirl Eyes' Rabbit

Also got home from work and saw that I missed some freebies, went back to work with coupons to pick up GHIII, came back and Shaun of the Dead figures were up. Put down my order for both of them.

:monkey5 SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY :monkey5

Preorders:
RPD Leon
Trick R Treat
Spook Zombie
Shaun
Ed

Hey I actually won something :D

T. Hernandez from Merrillville, IN - 'Swirl Eyes' Rabbit

Also got home from work and saw that I missed some freebies, went back to work with coupons to pick up GHIII, came back and Shaun of the Dead figures were up. Put down my order for both of them.

:monkey5 SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY :monkey5

Preorders:
RPD Leon
Trick R Treat
Spook Zombie
Shaun
Ed
You have coupons for GHIII? Share?:D

Also got home from work and saw that I missed some freebies, went back to work with coupons to pick up GHIII, came back and Shaun of the Dead figures were up. Put down my order for both of

I've been playing GHIII since yesterday, f'n AMAZING!!! :rock :rock2

You have coupons for GHIII? Share?:D

Well it was a 20% coupon that I got in the mail, plus employee discount, plus $10 GC coupon.

Since this is my first time winning something through the site and all, what all do I need to do? Checked my email and there was nothing sent for insturctions.

Back