The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look funny... they probably won't be in my collection... but that's okay. Good for those who like them.

Since this is my first time winning something through the site and all, what all do I need to do? Checked my email and there was nothing sent for insturctions.

Confirmation emails will be sent out after the event is over. If you don't receive one by November 9th, please contact our Customer Service department and they'll look into it. :duff

Winner's list is up - Congrats Lonnie on your SSC hat!! :rock :rock :rock and everyone else that won. Sadly I did not. :monkey2:monkey2
Well, if it makes you feel a bit better: I saw your picture in the Spooktacular 2007 costume gallery, and I really liked it!

I wanted that creature from the black lagoon, but it didn't happen.

CONGRATZZZZZZ TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

Well it was a 20% coupon that I got in the mail, plus employee discount, plus $10 GC coupon.

Since this is my first time winning something through the site and all, what all do I need to do? Checked my email and there was nothing sent for insturctions.

If you read the contest/winners page you will see it says that they will probably not be notifying you until next week through email for you to confirm your win.

Well, if it makes you feel a bit better: I saw your picture in the Spooktacular 2007 costume gallery, and I really liked it!

I wanted that creature from the black lagoon, but it didn't happen.

CONGRATZZZZZZ TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

Thanks!! :rock :rock I have not given up hope yet that I will win something!!! I mean I should get some karma points for letting the droid freebie go to a SW fan.....right?!?!?! :D :D :D

I missed this the first time, so I picked it up this time. Can probably use it for a custom if for nothing else.

I missed the droids that I wanted earlier so if figures when I find one it's of a license I care nothing about.

I figured it out right away but decided to pass. I already own one and don't need another. I wish I could win something I don't yet own.

Man, Vampy Buffy and Willow must be rusting on those shelves for them to give them away twice.

Shaun of the Dead alone has made this a Super-kickass Spooktakular!!! They could pack it up now and I would be more than satisfied. But with this only being Monday and Halloween on Wednesday I think there is still a lot to come :rock :rock

Heath is in chat right now
But no bold or color text while he is there.

Back