The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodsey, do you frequent the star wars forum often? :monkey3

I do agree that spooktacular should be shorter though. :lecture

:lol I try to stay out of the Star Wars forum as much as possible. Agreed, I've always really enjoyed Spooktacular but this year's version just seems to be lacking the excitement of previous year's. I would much prefer SS cramming everything into a 3 or 4 day marathon. :D

Do HT bodies not have joints?

They have those muscle suits and I am pretty sure they would have designed something to cover them up.

Yeah, i too wish that it was Hot Toys but then they would propably cost $150:lol
I would have payed it. Don't get me wrong. These are great but since I love the property so much I just wanted them to be the best of the best.

Still a great choice Sideshow!! :rock

you know, if they are going to do a armored vader figure ( And i know it's a long shot) I hope the chriswell pridicts is just him, sitting there, in a vader mask, saying nothing.

Ordered!
I'm soooooooo Glad Sideshow is making these and not some other manufacturer. I think the head sculpts on both are good, but something is kinda off. I can't put my finger on what exactly though. Maybe it's the paint?

They have those muscle suits and I am pretty sure they would have designed something to cover them up.

I would have payed it. Don't get me wrong. These are great but since I love the property so much I just wanted them to be the best of the best.

I wouldnt mind paying more, i just think since they are so simple that it shouldnt be more than $100 each if Hot Toys made them.

I must confess that I still haven't see it. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

shakinghead.gif

Is the Muscle thing new, I have seen it on figures that have no shirt but short sleeve figures don't. At least the Aliens Marines don't.

Ordered!
I'm soooooooo Glad Sideshow is making these and not some other manufacturer. I think the head sculpts on both are good, but something is kinda off. I can't put my finger on what exactly though. Maybe it's the paint?

Maybe it is the way that Ed's body looks. Ed should be shorter than Shaun, and that body doesn't look like he is fat (except for that one area of the chest)

Shaun's eye position kinda weirds me out. But Hey :)

ersonaly, I'm glad they DID NOT use a muscled body, saves me money of trakcing down an acceptable body to swap it with, like I'm doing with drake. Can't stand the muscled bodies. too much articulation restriction.

Winner's list is up - Congrats Lonnie on your SSC hat!! :rock :rock :rock and everyone else that won. Sadly I did not. :monkey2:monkey2

These guys kick ass, ordered em both. They'll make great additions to the collection with the Dead stuff.

Also, HT makes both muscle bodies and true-type bodies, which have the joints. The jointed bodies don't have the look of the buck joints, they are much cleaner bodies, so if anybody has issues with these Shaun figures, just swap them out with the HT true-type bodies. Simple.

Winner's list is up - Congrats Lonnie on your SSC hat!! :rock :rock :rock and everyone else that won. Sadly I did not. :monkey2:monkey2

I don't see the list. Where is it?

And even though I just watched Shaun of the Dead, I feel I must watch it again tonight :D:D:D

These guys kick ass, ordered em both. They'll make great additions to the collection with the Dead stuff.

Also, HT makes both muscle bodies and true-type bodies, which have the joints. The jointed bodies don't have the look of the buck joints, they are much cleaner bodies, so if anybody has issues with these Shaun figures, just swap them out with the HT true-type bodies. Simple.

That is what I think I will do. The joints totally distract me on the Sideshow bodies.

Back