The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A board member was kind enough to give me a $30.00 gift card. I went to buy my first Dead figure. The corporate spoaks person. It is not letting me buy it. Am I doing something wrong? I though we could use our cards for all second chance spooktacular items. :confused:

No, you can't use the card on the Spokesman. Only items on the "Gift Card" page or items marked down during Spooktacular...

Whew, got the freebie at least!

It figures the new giveaway is the same thing I won yesterday. :lol

During that search for the freebie I stumbled onto a $20 gift card, so I used it for one of those Endor Rebel soldiers since they were the only things I didn't have from Star Wars.

so we can use the gift cards on the marked down stuff hmmmm that means if i can get one of the gifts cards i might be getting something so bring on that promotion again but only when i'm the only on at the computer (its the only fair way right?)

Just won me a Saw plush :)

sawty7.jpg

During that search for the freebie I stumbled onto a $20 gift card, so I used it for one of those Endor Rebel soldiers since they were the only things I didn't have from Star Wars.

You found one?!?! How did you know it?

Well I was just looking for the freebie and it said black suit and bowtie. In my head I got the idea of that Grampa Munster statue from Electric Tiki(since I foolishly thought they would give that away for free), and stumbled onto the gift card instead. So after getting the SAW doll, I copied the gift card code and looked on the gift card page for something I wanted(and could easily afford). Luckily those Endor guys were available for use and I'm a Star Wars fan first, so I got one.
It was just pure luck.

EDIT: And there's my name on the page. hahaha

Well I was just looking for the freebie and it said black suit and bowtie. In my head I got the idea of that Grampa Munster statue from Electric Tiki(since I foolishly thought they would give that away for free), and stumbled onto the gift card instead. So after getting the SAW doll, I copied the gift card code and looked on the gift card page for something I wanted(and could easily afford). Luckily those Endor guys were available for use and I'm a Star Wars fan first, so I got one.
It was just pure luck.

EDIT: And there's my name on the page. hahaha

Congrats dude! :D

I think I figured it out, but I don't collect those so I'm passing for someone who really wants it. "Unformed" is the key...

Back