The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty,This is totally lift field I got charged my last flex payment on Friday for my Ash PF and I’ve got no notice on shipping, are they supposed to go out this week.

You can always call Customer Service with those questions - they are ready and willing to help! But I believe he's scheduled to arrive into our warehouse at the very end of this week and begin shipping early next week :duff

Thank you Sideshow for the 35% off on the Battle Troll! :rock :bow

I also used a $50 gift-card and with 99 cent shipping, how can you go wrong? I had this statue before but I gave it to a friend's kid so I've been looking to re-acquire it since. :banana

Thank you Sideshow for the 35% off on the Battle Troll! :rock :bow

I also used a $50 gift-card and with 99 cent shipping, how can you go wrong? I had this statue before but I gave it to a friend's kid so I've been looking to re-acquire it since. :banana

oh wow thanks for letting me know this. now i'm debating about it. I keep checking out the eowyn statue i'm so close to buying it i just wish it was a little bit cheaper.

Yeah, I picked up the Battle Troll as well last week when it was on discount. In fact, it has shipped and is on its way. :chew

I also snagged one of the free Orc Helms.

NOTICE TO SIDESHOW:

PLEASE OFFER THE SSE EDITION OF LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT FOR THE SAME 50% SAVINGS WHICH YOU OFFERED AT SPOOKTACULAR LAST YEAR. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THIS, I WILL REALIZE MY LIFE LONG DREAM OF OWNING THIS WONDERFUL PIECE.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
:monkey2
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The HB2 announcement would be awesome but I think it's still to early for it...

Back