the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's kind of sad when you waste many hours on this and get nothing out of it at all. And sorry, but Bobbleheads are extremely stupid. Lets wait for those things to sell out.

I for one had a lot of fun with some very cool people. Thanks fellow freaks and thanks sideshow, especially Dusty:cool: , Chris:cool: , Marc:cool: and the Mistress:cool: . I only wish I could have been around for more of the fun today. Looking forward to the next 'tacular. :D

I haven't been able to participate that much in chat or on the board, but having been through all the previous Spooks, I'd have to say that this one was by far the best.

Not necessarily the best in the product announcements or in the number of free items given away, but it certainly had more events and more excitement generated than ever before.

I say hats off to the web team, Dusty, Chris, Marc and the mysterious Mistress of the Web for a truly bang-up job.

And just point me to whoever said mean things on the board Dusty - I'll take care of them...:emperor

AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRIS!!! (Didn't get you out of Spook this year, did it?)

it's my first spooktacular and i really appreciate what sideshow does by doing this and allowing us to have fun searching and playing the games. with so many games i thought surely i would win something but i didn't and i think that's why i feel a little dissapointed...expectation. i know next year going in not to expect to win anything and just have fun. i now realize most of the stuff that is a great price...ok all of the stuff...will be stuff i don't want and most people don't or it wouldn't be on sale. that being said i did find myself almost buy a few of the vintage monster pf's....would have bought the phantom one if i had found the color version at 50% off. the products were disspointing but my expections were wrong, i know now the releases aren't "big" news but am now into a new line (The Dead) because of spooktacular. i know what to expect now and will enjoy it more next year (at the end of it all) because i will check it throughout the day but won't be totally focused on it. i really enjoyed the scavenger hunt but thought the fact the server was jacked up was just wrong but i wouldn't have beat the person who won anyway....who happen to be in CA...hmmm...tipped off maybe...jk! anyway, just my thoughts, i think expectations are the key and i will be ready next year but had a blast this year. Thank you SideShow!

This was my first Spooktacular and it was a ton of fun! Sideshow continues to amaze me with how awesome they are to us and how much annoying posts they will put up with!

Truly a company unrivaled in class... not to mention I got some free scratch out of the deal.

So any word on who won the screaming contest? **fingers crossed**

I kind of agree guys, even though I didn't get to compete or find a lot of the goodies (due to going through some life changes). I thought this was a pretty good Spookie, granted it didn't have the best product announcements but it seemed a lot of fun.

They did do a great job with a good selection of prizes and cool games, but remember that losers aren't happy being losers. It was pretty fun though trying to find the scavenger hunt clues.

hydrobud said:
I have a 10 dollard card if you like?
I changed my mind and the deal is now dead, but I do appreciate for your kind offer! It just wasn't meant to be.

The whole event had its ugly gaps here and there but it was a great experience overall. No other company can pull it off right, much less this well.

Hey guys, so there was a winner in the chat today who won a Mistress 8 Ball contest, but had already won one of the Metaluna Muntants that were given away the other day - he chose to keep the Sith Anakin he won in chat, so there's one more Metaluna Mutant up for grabs! The first person who responds to this thread (and hasn't won anything else OR gotten a freebie off the site) will get it...

Ready, go!

(fine print: blah blah, shipping and VAT, blah) :D

SideshowDusty said:
Hey guys, so there was a winner in the chat today who won a Mistress 8 Ball contest, but had already won one of the Metaluna Muntants that were given away the other day - he chose to keep the Sith Anakin he won in chat, so there's one more Metaluna Mutant up for grabs! The first person who responds to this thread (and hasn't won anything else OR gotten a freebie off the site) will get it...

Ready, go!

(fine print: blah blah, shipping and VAT, blah) :D
Me ME ME, lol
Thanks Dusty

Back