the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty what happend to the Photo Giveaway did you end up doing it. I dont see anything. But only if it does interupt or delay Dinner,:lol

Dusty, when do the banner specials come down? 12 midnight eastern time or pacific??:confused: :confused:

Buttmunch said:
When will the other contest winners be announced? Ie the Punisher, Costume contest, other Scavengers etc.

Punisher tonight. Dooms tonight. Costume/Collector Gallery submissions tomorrow. Other Scavengers tomorrow. Other Pumpkins tomorrow. Screamers and Spook messages tomorrow. Doctor is In tomorrow. Whiny Skywalker tomorrow.

Did I get them all? :D

Nitro said:
Dusty, when do the banner specials come down? 12 midnight eastern time or pacific??:confused: :confused:
Everything is Pacififc as far as I know.

SideshowDusty said:
Punisher tonight. Dooms tonight. Costume/Collector Gallery submissions tomorrow. Other Scavengers tomorrow. Other Pumpkins tomorrow. Screamers and Spook messages tomorrow. Doctor is In tomorrow. Whiny Skywalker tomorrow.

Did I get them all? :D
Yes thank you:D

Dusty, I've been lucky in the past, but not this year, except for a chance to use a $50 SDCC GC against the 25% off Weathertop. Do you have any more goodies left in your grab bag? Small is good. :)

Could you possobily tell us what will be discounted the rest of the night? i' missed Van Helsing before, and I don't wanna miss it again...:monkey2

SSC_Nerd said:
Could you possobily tell us what will be discounted the rest of the night? i' missed Van Helsing before, and I don't wanna miss it again...:monkey2
I we in the chat see VH come back up I will PM you.

SSC_Nerd said:

Wasn't Van Helsing up like 3 different times for hours and hours each time?? How did you miss that? ;)

hydrobud said:
dusty must have watercooler size coffe dispenser.

I don't drink coffee. Seriously. And no, I don't have tomorrow off. In fact, got an important meeting first thing in the AM... w00t!! :chew

Back