the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Wasn't Van Helsing up like 3 different times for hours and hours each time?? How did you miss that? ;)
:lol I wasn't going to bring that up. I think we might go insane if it comes back but if its for a freak we can deal.:lol

Dusty, any idea if Mumak or Gothmog will be up for 1/2 price tonight? Unfortunately, been missing out on these and I would really like to snag one or the other, or both.

If not, is there a way I can contact SS and ask if they can still offer it to me at those prices? I know SS wants my money! :D

KAOSINLA said:
Hi Dusty!!! Back Already!!!

P.S. had to get stitches

No WAY!! You had to get stitches???? But you kept chatting?
that's hardcore!!!

Unfortunately, I have no control over the banners, that's all Chris, and I believe he is asleep now. But PM me if you REALLY REALLY want something and I will ask the Mistress if we can make the offer for you. But next year, REMEMBER TO BUY IT WHEN YOU SEE IT! ;)

BTW, Batty won the Mutant.

SideshowDusty said:
...no, I don't have tomorrow off. In fact, got an important meeting first thing in the AM... w00t!! :chew

Now why would you be excited about an early morning meeting??? Hmmm??? :lol

SideshowDusty said:
...In fact, got an important meeting first thing in the AM... w00t!! :chew

Call in sick, we won't tell. Plus I think Chicky condones that type of behavior since I believe she awarded a prize to someone in chat today for doing just that. :D

Thanks to Sideshow, especially Dusty, Chris, Marc, the Mistress and all the people involved with Spooktacular!!! Great fun and a wonderful time! And if it means anything at all, don't listen to the complainers and whiners, you guys do a great job and most of us really appreciate it!!! :duff

lcummins said:
Thanks to Sideshow, especially Dusty, Chris, Marc, the and all the people involved with Spooktacular!!! Great fun and a wonderful time! And if it means anything at all, don't listen to the complainers and whiners, you guys do a great job and most of us really appreciate it!!! :duff

Absolutely! Name one other company that even comes close, you can't.

Sideshow we are VERY grateful for your time, and effort --- another success!

I second that. This was my first Spooktacluar, and I'm very greatful to have a chance at anything thrown out their for the loyal customers. Thank you Dusty, Chirs, Mark, Webmistress, etc, etc. It was a blast.

SideshowDusty said:
No WAY!! You had to get stitches???? But you kept chatting?
that's hardcore!!!

That's what being a freak is all about!!! Spook comes once a year...I produce blood all year!!!:D

3 fingers....4 in each.

BTW - You better get a raise at the meeting!!!!

lcummins said:
Thanks to Sideshow, especially Dusty, Chris, Marc, the Mistress and all the people involved with Spooktacular!!! Great fun and a wonderful time! And if it means anything at all, don't listen to the complainers and whiners, you guys do a great job and most of us really appreciate it!!! :duff
Damn straight Lonnie. What other company would give three prizes in one chat to Krusaders?

Batty said:
What did you do?!

Right before the last clue was announced the UPS guy came....when hurringly opening the box with a stanley knife to get back, I sliced my fingers. After completing the quest and noticing the bleeding wouldn't stop, I went to go get stitches....:D Stupid Me....

lcummins said:

I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!

did they ever offer the phantom COLOR version for 50% off? i know they did the Midnight one...actually it's in my shopping cart....need to clear that out.

Vader AL said:
did they ever offer the phantom COLOR version for 50% off? i know they did the Midnight one...actually it's in my shopping cart....need to clear that out.
I dont remember seeing it. And I was here a lot.:lol Man I need a vaction now, this was harder then work.:lol

Back