the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wampachow said:
I won the KOTD statue from last night's contest!!!!! :chew

And I definitely did spell Isildur correctly; I triple-checked before entering.

It did pay off staying up until 2 am!!!

Thanks a superbunch Sideshow!

Congratulations!!! I guess I'm not a big enough LOTR nerd since I put down 'Aragorn' :monkey2

I was thinking it was the part where the Dead King was siding with Aragorn to fight against Sauron.

My Fellow Freaks!!!! Guess what????

I think my scream may have won me a silver screen Hunchback 12" figure. Unless there is another Richard who had my intro.... So, hot dog! My first Spooktacular and I won something!!! Plus, I scared the wee wee out of a group of tweens who heard me shriek. It doesn't get much better than that. :lol :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl :D

SideshowDusty said:
BTW, the 3 runners-up have finally been posted:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2198

More pumpkin winners have to wait until tomorrow, as all the decision makers for that were tied up all day with other stuff. Look for those winners and the Skywalker whiner winners in the Newsletter tomorrow (I hope!).

Photo submission winners coming soon! :duff
Thanks, Dusty! I hope you didn't work non-stop all day today until now! It's late, and you're still posting stuff!
I look forward to this week's newsletter, but I REALLY look forward to the next Sideshow radio. That should be hilarious!

SideshowDusty said:

More pumpkin winners have to wait until tomorrow, as all the decision makers for that were tied up all day with other stuff. Look for those winners and the Skywalker whiner winners in the Newsletter tomorrow (I hope!).

How soon? :monkey3

BTW, did you get everyone's PMs for the Elessar crowns?

i was wondering how we pay for the shipping on the crowns you gave away last night in this forum? do we get an invoice in our email accounts?

The Costume winners are up now up. I guess there was not love for the Pimp, lol.

I did receive all the PM's and winners will receive an email from me with ship info... probably not until next week though, so have patience with me okay :) Tomorrow's Newsletter day for me ;)

SideshowDusty said:
I did receive all the PM's and winners will receive an email from me with ship info... probably not until next week though, so have patience with me okay :) Tomorrow's Newsletter day for me ;)

No patience for you!

180px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

SideshowDusty said:

Yes the photo submissions.......thats what Im waiting for, I submitted the pic of me holding wolverine and Ironman away from eachother with me in the middle.:chew

Re: My Fellow Freaks!!!! Guess what????

Anton Phibes said:
I think my scream may have won me a silver screen Hunchback 12" figure. Unless there is another Richard who had my intro.... So, hot dog! My first Spooktacular and I won something!!! Plus, I scared the wee wee out of a group of tweens who heard me shriek. It doesn't get much better than that. :lol :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl :D

Congrats Anton on the win!!! I'm glad there are so many first time winners!!!!

Titan7170 said:
Yes the photo submissions.......thats what Im waiting for, I submitted the pic of me holding wolverine and Ironman away from eachother with me in the middle.:chew
I was a photo contest winner! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine was the stacks of Mountain Dew at my side as I watched 24 banners on 2 computers...

Re: My Fellow Freaks!!!! Guess what????

Anton Phibes said:

I believe I won the thrid runner-up prize of a 12" Freddy... Unless someone else used the same intro of "Nobody makes me scream like Freddy."

But then again, my name is spelled Frances, not Francis so you never know.

Back