the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's posted in this thread, and I don't really feel like looking through several hundred posts, but can someone tell me what the final scavenger hunt clue word and product were?

I was at a show and unfortunately couldn't even try for the prize.

Is there anyone else missing an order confirmation from yesterday? I got one of the King of Elessar helms toward the end of the SS chat with SideshowChris. I was one of the first people to get it, but it's not in my order history, and I didn't get an email... If my order didn't go through, I'll be bitter cuz I had a second chance last night when Dusty gave more away (and I was the first person to respond to her post, too)... I know, I shouldn't ever be bitter, but I really wanted that one!!!

EDIT: Dusty helped me get it straightened out. THANKS DUSTY!!!

Last edited:
When will they announce the winner of the KOTD statue? Barring a couple "freebies", I've never won anything from Sideshow. :eek:

those Corpse Bride dolls are 16'' and have been up for preorder now at places like Cornerstorecomics for what seems like a year now. The first ones released by Jun Planning were great so if you want them there's plenty of places to get them. I'm not sure why Sideshow had these as a reveal, especially something so old. I'd recommend them if you're a fan of the movie. They are great figures.

Same here :monkey2

I was kinda caught with my shorts down money-wise this year. There were a couple 50% offers (London after Midnight and Wolfman) that I would have loved to get. I think I'm going to start a savings specifically for Spooktacular so I don't miss out again :chew

Fritz said:
Wooo Hooo, my Spooky Special SEE London after Midnight shipped yesterday! :rock
Did you get the 50% off deal, or was it even better than that?

I got shipping notices for my SSE Dracula and Wolf Man during the night as well, and they should be here by Friday. All that's missing are :mummy and :frank. :mummy should be here in a month or so, but I really wish I had :frank.

My notices came in for Subject 5 and Battle Troll and have shipped today.

Should get them by this weekend or possibly Monday. :chew

My Subject 5 showed up yesterday. I was a nice little thing after having to leave in the middle of the to go do someone elses work because they didnt do it. Anyone seen the winners announced today?

My LOTR freebie arrived yesterday -- it is great living so close to SS. :chew

I could do without the tax though. :lol

pixletwin said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 You have no idea the envy that sentence stirs within my chest. :monkey2 :monkey2

Sorry, my joy will be tempered by your sorrow. :monkey2 I really wish you could have gotten in on this deal. I probably wouldn't have went for this figure even at 50% off but with the extra SDCC coupon I couldn't resist. I really liked the SSE LAM over the other sale monsters (Phantom, Dracula and the Wolfman) because of the back story regarding the film. I was close to not getting this figure because if the gift cards worked on the PF Jason I would have used it on that and then it would have been too late for the SSE LAM.

RoboDad said:
Did you get the 50% off deal, or was it even better than that?...

It cost me less that $50.00 shipped since I also used a SDCC coupon! :rock I love you Sideshow, will you marry me!?!? :love

galactiboy said:
I know that King Darkness had won nothing... and he just got married, so I'd volunteer him as a person in need of a free crown :D

You rock J.!!!!!

Sideshow Dusty said:
And I've added King Darkness to the list...

And thank you Dusty!!!

I have officially won something at Spooktacluar!!!!!!!

Back