the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure it is ONE freebie per offer, but can you take them up on as many offers as they have. :D

Buttmunch said:
I think only as many as you limit yourself to.

Cool I got the Hunchback. Didnt get the helm because I didnt want it. So I left it incase there was others who wanted it. :)

I was wondering if anyone from sideshow would care to give us a clue as to when (hypothetically of course) would be a good time to check the site for new products if ones were to be released today?

Thanks Pixletwin!

I almost feel guilty getting it after finding out last night I won the Premium Format SS Phantom of the Opera last night.:chew

Still, this will be a gift for my father and I probably will be too busy to take part in Spooktacular much.

pixletwin said:
Can anyone tell me if Sideshow will be doing combines shipping on these things?:confused:

I don't know, but with a few things I got last night, and the helm today -- I am hoping so. :monkey5

Bannister said:
I am doing my best to resist this one.

10 dollar shipping, 170 I couldn't. He's my fav. movie character ever next tot DArth Vader. I'm gonna have to sell some stuff to get it, but it's worth it.

I got one of the "Congratulations!" banners, and when I clicked on it, it went to the "Sorry! There are currently no search results..." page. :confused:

PosterBoyKelly said:
10 dollar shipping, 170 I couldn't. He's my fav. movie character ever next tot DArth Vader. I'm gonna have to sell some stuff to get it, but it's worth it.
Now you're just being mean, pointing out the $10.00 shipping.

Back