the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did they find the free hunchback,is there hints somewhere or is it random luck?

I believe it was a combination of Random Luck for some, Diligence for others, and the generosity of others kind enough to spread the word in time. I myself benefited from the latter.

The people who pay attention have a very good chance of getting a free item. 20 people winning is very generous on Sideshow's part but isn't alot in relation to the amount of time the free item was available. In 2004, items would only be available for a couple minutes with no hints or links from others. Keep looking people Sideshow is being very generous this year!

Kookie said:
The people who pay attention have a very good chance of getting a free item. 20 people winning is very generous on Sideshow's part but isn't alot in relation to the amount of time the free item was available. In 2004, items would only be available for a couple minutes with no hints or links from others. Keep looking people Sideshow is being very generous this year!

Pay attention to what? Are there clues to these, but it seems like more random luck which has nothing to do with paying attention.

There are no clues but you must pay attention to the site and continue to check product pages. Luck plays a part of it but some here are 2/2 on free items through thorough searching.

mfoga said:
Pay attention to what? Are there clues to these, but it seems like more random luck which has nothing to do with paying attention.
If you thumb around CONSISTENTLY ON THE SST you will find stuff... (like what I found in the post above yours). :D

Back