the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
What's with this spooktacular PF LURTZ?
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=7165
Where's the discount? What's with the banner? I thought the PF Lurtz was up for 2nd chance for a while now?

We have chosen some 'Halloween-ish' Second Chance opporutunities to feature, mostly for new visitors to the site who don't read the newsletters as close as you guys do ;)

REI!!!!!!!!! REI AYANAMI is here!!!!! THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2110

mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

Now we only need the 12" Asuka in the dress!!

Dusty I am limited to the amount of time I can
spend at spook this year. Any idea how many
freebies will be available per day?

Thanks
I know I ask to much.

SideshowDusty said:
Um, okay...

Just kidding ;)

Pretty please? I'm all ready to click
buy.gif

can you get the mistress off of her buffy kick, lets bring some jason into our lives instead lol

Buttmunch said:
The problem is that Jason stuff actually sells while Buffy isn't.
yeah i know, buffy is pretty lame imo. i want some cld blooded killer deals, im excited that i could get the sse dracula and phantom. its like a 2 for 1 deal

devlinboy said:
yeah i know, buffy is pretty lame imo. i want some cld blooded killer deals, im excited that i could get the sse dracula and phantom. its like a 2 for 1 deal
yup, very good deals, i found a gift card last night for london after dark $25 off, but it's not on the invoice today may have to call and see whayt happened...

Dearest Sideshow -

Is it too late to offer to tattoo your logo on my arm for all to see in exchange for one of those sweet 1:1 Terminators for my father?

Ish said:
yup, very good deals, i found a gift card last night for london after dark $25 off, but it's not on the invoice today may have to call and see whayt happened...

Did you actually enter in the Gift Code when you went into your cart? you have to enter the code, it doesn't automatically apply. Also, with the Gift Card codes that you find, you don't HAVE to use them on the product whose page it appears on - Gift Card codes are good on a bunch of different stuff. The trick is, you have to find your product, hit purchase, enter the correct code and complete your order BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES ;) Yes, we are evil.

If you mistakenly hit purchase on something you don't actually want, you should can call to cancel :duff

Dusty, I don't know if you can say, but will there be any highly limited items like Subject 57 going up for order tonight ( I collect 12" figures only if that helps narrow anything) ? I ask because I'm going to a comedic play tonight called Dracula vs Jekel/Hyde and I don't want to miss anything again. If so, will the phones be taking orders later tonight?

Back