the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vince said:
seriously ?
man, i wish i found that banner, want to add this one to my collection ....

Yeah, stumbled on the product page looking for banners and it was listed as a 50% off deal. Didn't think twice as I had actually almost used a $10 gift card to finally pick this one up.

Well , I have been waiting for a freebie but I have to make dinner
so I guess I will miss the next one.
Maybe later they will do another one.

I wish it were that easy, I have to cook steak and veggies
tonight after doing a quickie dinner last night.

noelleon69 said:
what... no love for the chat room this year everyone?

for all you first timers on spook. it might be easier to type n ask questions in chat than posting here and waiting for answers? just a thought.

sorry to be specific i meant the chat room of this forum and not sideshow's site. everyone can just join the more the better and dusty and gang can come in and give hints n stuff away :monkey5

those who do not know how to get into the chat, the link is on the top of the page.

Swabie, Looking at your Civil War banner makes me wish GG would release better Harryhausen items than action figures. :monkey2

SideshowDusty said:
Did you actually enter in the Gift Code when you went into your cart? you have to enter the code, it doesn't automatically apply. Also, with the Gift Card codes that you find, you don't HAVE to use them on the product whose page it appears on - Gift Card codes are good on a bunch of different stuff. The trick is, you have to find your product, hit purchase, enter the correct code and complete your order BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES ;) Yes, we are evil.

If you mistakenly hit purchase on something you don't actually want, you should can call to cancel :duff
i did all of that it even did the breakdown with the code # and it took off the discount and then i placed order, so was surprised this morning when i checked, i've done it before so i don't think i made a mistake.

Get Your Fortune

Is it me, or is the mistress seem a bit faded? every time I click on pass offer, things start glowing, I hear that bubbling going on and ramblings about duck,duck,goose.Sure that's a crystal ball... :wink:

Funny, the Spooktacular banners have taken me to the Phantom deal like 10 times now. But every time I see a Spooky banner, I still almost wet myself with excitement!

swabie2424 said:
Funny, the Spooktacular banners have taken me to the Phantom deal like 10 times now. But every time I see a Spooky banner, I still almost wet myself with excitement!
Same thing goes for me.

Too bad I'm not a Buffy collector, there's a crap load of good deals to be had there.

swabie2424 said:

same here! cos each time i was thinking it is a new banner. but i have been getting the phantom deal again and again.

Ish said:
i did all of that it even did the breakdown with the code # and it took off the discount and then i placed order, so was surprised this morning when i checked, i've done it before so i don't think i made a mistake.

If you'd like to PM me your Sideshow account user-name and the T order number for the order in question, I can look into it for you and see what's goin' on!

Back