the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know whats worse... trying to keep up at the SS page or trying to keep up on this page! :D

Buttmunch said:
Dusty, I don't know if you can say, but will there be any highly limited items like Subject 57 going up for order tonight ( I collect 12" figures only if that helps narrow anything) ? I ask because I'm going to a comedic play tonight called Dracula vs Jekel/Hyde and I don't want to miss anything again. If so, will the phones be taking orders later tonight?

I'm pretty sure that whenever we do highly limited items, we will always try to make sure they go up with the newsletters, so no one is taken off guard. So I think you're safe :D Have fun at the play, it sounds great!

Buttmunch said:
You guys know those last few deals you've found are listed in the figure deals section of the spooktacular main page right?
This guy seems to be having a nervous breakdown or something...I don't really know why he's posting all these links.

SideshowDusty said:
I'm pretty sure that whenever we do highly limited items, we will always try to make sure they go up with the newsletters, so no one is taken off guard. So I think you're safe :D Have fun at the play, it sounds great!

Thanks Dusty! This theater has had this Dracula Vs somebody series for a few years. Before they had Dracula Vs The Wolfman and Dracula Vs The Hunchback. Both were hilarious! :lol

Buttmunch said:
You guys know those last few deals you've found are listed in the figure deals section of the spooktacular main page right?

Hey, don't ruin their fun, man :lol It's all about the fun :chew

Rockabilly said:
This guy seems to be having a nervous breakdown or something...I don't really know why he's posting all these links.

Nope, not having a nervous breakdown. Won't post anymore I see. Didnt know they were listed off to side. First spooktacular. Thanks for pointing out my mishap so politely.

Darth Loki said:
Pixle did you enter that contest too? If so, what time did you enter?

I got mine in around 9:20 EST.
I entered too, I think it was around the same time as your Loki

Here is where they all are listed:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=spooktacular06-deals

Phibes, it is quite understandable about posting all of them though. The first spooktacualr for everyone is always stressful. :lol I know you were just being polite and trying to help the rest of us out. IF you do find something NOT on this list, then please, please let us know!

Darth Loki said:
Pixle did you enter that contest too? If so, what time did you enter?

I got mine in around 9:20 EST.
Im not sure what time.. Must've been about the same time... Maybe 10 minutes or so after the NL went up. :lol

Anton Phibes said:
Nope, not having a nervous breakdown. Won't post anymore I see. Didnt know they were listed off to side. First spooktacular. Thanks for pointing out my mishap so politely.
This is my first one too, and I too was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off when I first got home this morning.

Anton Phibes said:

dun worry about it dude. sharing is caring! after you have familiarised yourself, you are all set to go! not all specials are listed on the links on the left of spook homepage. those listed there are just specials that will last throughout spooktacular. while others you have to bump into them and they may not last that long.

Anton don't sweat it. Post links you find. If it annoys people they can just move on to the next one... If I find something I consider GOLD I will post it and I hope everyone does the same. :D

Back