the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
DOn't get people in a tizzy! That doesn't mean it's free, it means it's a gift card, so you have to see how much the code is worth... and use it before anyone else can :p

Tizzy me he did! :horror

Bad pixle, bad. :lol :rotfl

Hi Dusty

I used the code for the Mumakil and it took $25 off, yet someone said they got it for free, how does that giftcard code thing work?

I had to cancel once I saw I was still paying $275

Kookie said:
Hi Dusty

I used the code for the Mumakil and it took $25 off, yet someone said they got it for free, how does that giftcard code thing work?

Well I feel a little better. I need to go eat and I'm gonna watch a horror movie. Anyone seen An American Haunting? Should be in my mail from Netflix. See ya in a few hours.

Hi Dusty,

There seems to be confusion on how the gift card code works, specifically the one on the Mumakil page. Would it be possible to explain how it works.

Thanks

A lucky devil!

Damn I allmost wet myself with exitment when I saw it!

Man I was dissapointed when I didn't get it!:monkey2

Calle, from what I can tell the giftcard had nothing to do with the mumakil. It was just on that page. I guess they are worth $25 that can be used toward anything. What makes it hard it using it first on something you want.

Kookie said:
Hi Dusty,

There seems to be confusion on how the gift card code works, specifically the one on the Mumakil page. Would it be possible to explain how it works.

Thanks

From the expanded text on the page:

"Offer good only while Gift Card is still valid. Gift Cards can only be used once by one customer. Gift Cards are only valid on select in-stock product. Gift Card values can be revealed on the Gift Card redemption page located here. Checking the balance of a Gift Card does not assign that card to your account. This is a first come, first serve offer. Shipping fees and any applicable sales and/or import taxes/fees apply to discounted and FREE items."

Hope it helps....

SideshowDusty said:
DOn't get people in a tizzy! That doesn't mean it's free, it means it's a gift card, so you have to see how much the code is worth... and use it before anyone else can :p
I know what a dork!:eek: Sorry everyone. :D

Kookie said:
Hi Dusty

It was NEVER for free. If it is free it will say FREE in big letters. That was a Gift Card code and you do NOT have to use it on the page that it shows up on... you can use it on anything that accepts the gift card codes.

Oh well, that's what Spook is all about... mass confusion :emperor

Back