the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I concede that I will not be winning anything at spooktacular
this year. I am always missing the freebies. I can't sit at the computer
all 6 days as I have home and work respondsiblites. Sucks big
time.
I do wish my freak friends good luck in the search and hope
you win something wonderful.

dr2red said:
I concede that I will not be winning anything at spootacular
this year. I am always missing the freebies. I can't sit at the computer
all 6 days as I have home and work respondsiblites. Sucks big
time.
I do wish my freak friends good luck in the search and hope
you win something wonderful.

I hear ya!.. I just hope to grab the discounts and new releases.

I'm still debating on getting the Drcula PF... does anyone here have one? What do you think?

ha..first thing i went to was the 12" invisible man after seing that clue (had no idea of the exclusive because i clicked on the vintage monsters link which didn't include that). said oh well...i must have something to do with LOTR and thought of "quest" and "empty-headed" and said it's gotta be gollum!! stupid stupid. ha. i'm having a fun time with this though.

i'm hoping SS slashes the price on the PF han (similar to the Van Helsing PF) during the spectacular. Leia looks really lonely by herself on my shelf....

not me!!!

Bring on the Marvel Discounts even though most of then are sold out!!! :D

:lol :lol :lol I was just thinking the same thing, Buttmunch! Want something else, no Van Helsing, thank you very much! :lol (Good price, though, if someone WERE looking for it.) :monkey3

PEOPLE....I went ahead and try to buy the Van Helsing for $125 + $100 gift card and it will cost me $44. Should I go for it???

im gonna be an ass and say yes, lol but if you dont like it dont waste the gift card on it

TOE said:
PEOPLE....I went ahead and try to buy the Van Helsing for $125 + $100 gift card and it will cost me $44. Should I go for it???

Only if you want it, man! Don't feel the peer pressure.

*cough* do it *cough*

TOE said:

Wait and use it later, TOE. Don't use it unless you really want it.

I think if you don't love the figure, passing is a wise thing to do, especially if it would use up that $100 gift card! V.v. wise, indeed. :monkey1

Back