the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
Well after giving up after searching for the pillar again this morning to no avail. I decided to give it another go while at parent's house today. Found it in under 5 minutes. Should have come over here last night :lol

Luck of the parents, eh? :lol

do the banners pop up where the normal spookbanners are.. or do they show up in the scrolling banner.. or somewhere else on the page?

I've been look for days now and yet to find one.. sorry if I'm getting annoying.

I finaly got it as well.. kind of sucks when my knowledge of everything outside of Star Wars and a little LOTR is pretty much nothing. I know I won't win but this is kind of fun anyway.. and I know what the next word will be.

I sent a request to see if they'd combine this one with my Ani-vader-kin.

The Mutant will fit in fine in the SW cantina, which has plenty of classic monster-looking aliens.

creature4000 said:
do the banners pop up where the normal spookbanners are.. or do they show up in the scrolling banner.. or somewhere else on the page?

I've been look for days now and yet to find one.. sorry if I'm getting annoying.

creature, the banners can appear anywhere as long as there is a rotating banner.

ops sorry didnt post the link on the 50% mutant earlier cos i was thinking one could search it up easily on the site since there is no special link for it to enjoy the offer.

twistedfreak said:
I would like to see another product revealed. :D

Dusty said nothing will be revealed on the weekend.
To bad because I would like to see if there is another
Uni monster or something scary.

Back