the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all contests they have done, spootakular or otherwise its always been the bolded capital letters as the code.

I don't think they would be quite that tricky :)

Dusty should be on sometime early in the morning, perhaps she can give us an answer.

Evan

yeah im wrong....im jst being a conspiracy theororist...lol.....so glad i got one of the exclus. DEAD patient 57 figure...that thing is sweet, it going to go next to me subject 5

Anton Phibes said:
THE WRETCHED FREDDYPILLAR HAS BEEN FOUND. IF I HAD A CAN OF RAID, I'D SPRAY IT FOR ALL THE TROUBLE IT CAUSED ME.

I'll use my Cave Troll Hammer or Sauron's Mace to squash him into a bloody pulp :stake

thank u sooo much King for ur hints!! finally found that damnable pillar! it was much smaller than i thought. i believe i was even there before and missed it.

Regarding the entry errors from Dusty:

"Not sure why people are getting an error message. We have tested it and it’s working fine, and we have received many entries under that contest code, so there is nothing wrong with the code. If you try the second time and it says you already entered, that means your first entry went through, even though it gave you an error message. The system matches emails against contest codes, so if it says you’ve already entered, then you have, so don’t panic - it’s in there"

Van Helsing is at 50%

I love this figure, really nice one with an amazing coat and very nice pose with the guns.

Had the movie been any good, I would've bought it in a sec.
But I just can't have any collectiblez from movies I don't like ...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I hear ya, Vince.

I'm waiting for a 50% on the Alien warrior bust. :D Am I to optimistic? So what! It's halloween, right?! It's ok to have a little more fantasy than usual!

hehe
that would be awesome, but unrealistic (or not?)

I'm wondering when there will be a new announcement
guess it will be quiet today as it is sunday....

Clue #10 is up

This hero may be short in stature, but he's big when it comes to kicking butt. His power allows him to take a beating and keep coming back for more... and more...

ZombieReign said:
I thought Yoda .. or Rambo (Stallone is pretty short)

But it sounds like he's a super hero, so I immediately went to the Marvel section.

Logan's short, and can take a serious beating.

Darth Loki said:
But it sounds like he's a super hero, so I immediately went to the Marvel section.

Logan's short, and can take a serious beating.

OK, this is bogus. I just found it on by looking at the very first page I went to again. Only the first time, it wasn't there.

ZombieReign said:
found it ... and I have a strong feeling what the next word is ...

Same thing I thought when I found this one. This will probably slow down since there are only 4 more clues with three days to go.

Back