the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to put all the other contestants in the carving contest on notice. It has now become a race for second. Nobody will top my entry, The Mighty F'n Kurgan-o-Lantern.
kurganolantern12ejpgmsgtw1.jpg

Yes, TOE, the 'Spooktacular' specials are usually for a finite time. A few items look to be permanently marked down, or at least marked down for the duration of Spooktacular, but usually the banner specials are for a limited time then get 'marked up' again. :monkey3

There was no way I could pass up the King of the Dead. Had to snag one.

Guess I just started a LOTR line now.

if we buy one of the offered figures, we'll we be able to cancel it just incase something better come along? ??? gosh SS, why you guys make this so ...so...:monkey2 man, many good deals passed me by...:monkey2

Bannister said:
Just wanted to put all the other contestants in the carving contest on notice. It has now become a race for second. Nobody will top my entry, The Mighty F'n Kurgan-o-Lantern.
kurganolantern12ejpgmsgtw1.jpg

YES !!!!! BOW DOWN NAYSAYERS, BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT KURGAN-O-LANTERN...ALL HAIL BANNISTER THE BRAVE FOR CREATING THIS MASTERPIECE..NO OTHER CONTESTANTS WORK COMES CLOSE TO IT !!!!

Boba Fett said:
There was no way I could pass up the King of the Dead. Had to snag one.

Guess I just started a LOTR line now.

congratz on the statue. that is definitely a great deal

TOE, I have wondered the same thing about taking advantage of a Spooktacular deal, then something more desired by me comes up also as a great deal. I would imagine you might have to call Customer Service to cancel any Spooktacular orders if it's an in-stock item. When I ordered the SSE Dracula, my order history updated within a matter of minutes that the item was shipping soon and that I'd have to call Customer Service to cancel. :monkey1 :monkey1

Question #11 is up... and probably the easiest one yet... only because this item always struck me as a strange one for Sideshow.

congratz on the statue. that is definitely a great deal

Thanks, TOE. I was jazzed to see that on sale.

Got clue #11. That was quite easy for the same reason galactiboy pointed out.

Migwit said:
Agree this one was far and away the easiest one to find. :chew

With most of these clues being easy I have a feeling that #15 will be something like "This guy kills people."

madden821 said:
With most of these clues being easy I have a feeling that #15 will be something like "This guy kills people."

No doubt, and with a set time for it a lot of people will be on the site slowing it waaay down to try and be first. I know I'm not gonna win, but its fun to try :lol

galactiboy said:
No doubt, and with a set time for it a lot of people will be on the site slowing it waaay down to try and be first. I know I'm not gonna win, but its fun to try :lol

Yeah, I know I'm not going to win but it is still fun to play along.

Back