the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
I was actually surprised by the answer. I am a huge Universal Horror fan and have seen the movies many, many, many times and it just never occured to me before. I will have to watch the movie again tonight to verify what I found. :monkey5
I couldn't believe the answer either.

I don't envy whoever had to pick the winner in the pumpkin carving contest. There's about half a dozen ones to knock your socks off. Might as well toss a coin!

got the answer, just watched it too. hope I get this, if I do I'll have to find a Frank, since I ordered Drac and get all 3

Anyone gotta link to the chat? I lost it and don't wanna comb the thread. I'm lazy, sorry.

Holy cow, those pumpkins are great! Bonus props to the carver of the pinhead, mistress, and Clark Kent/Superman. :bow

How the frak do you do that?

Kabukiman said:
Holy cow, those pumpkins are great! Bonus props to the carver of the pinhead, mistress, and Clark Kent/Superman. :bow

How the frak do you do that?

I'm glad I didn't try to enter one.. it would have been laughed out of the room compared to some of these.

madden821 said:
I'm glad I didn't try to enter one.. it would have been laughed out of the room compared to some of these.

I know what you mean. I've been working on mine this afternoon, now I'm preparing myself for the laughter. Some of those are awesome!!!!!!!

Back