the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't access chat (here or at SS) from work either :(. Definitely gonna have to call in sick tomorrow. :monkey3 (And I haven't won a darned thing either, but am having tons of fun)

Boba Fett said:
They're offering Van Helsing again.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=7105&source=sp06120

I guess they can't get rid of him.

Someone willing to take one for the team? :lol

I'm really debating on picking him up so we can see if there is anything new for that 50% discount (along with the SSE wolf man). It's a decent PF for the money, but I'm trying to configure where I'd set him up in a room that consists of mostly SW.

Nitro said:
I'm really debating on picking him up so we can see if there is anything new for that 50% discount (along with the SSE wolf man). It's a decent PF for the money, but I'm trying to configure where I'd set him up in a room that consists of mostly SW.

just blend him in with the upcoming Bounty hunters :)

TOE said:
just blend him in with the upcoming Bounty hunters :)

ha...maybe. you are on to something though!!! i just might blend him in...but would he stick out like a sore thumb (the bounty hunters are a little small compared to VH)? i'm scouring some sites to see if i can pick up a decently priced 11x17 van helsing mini theater poster to see if I can place him on a pedestal....

Waittaminute. PF Boba Fett would be the same scale as PF Van Helsing wouldn't it???

On another note, if I hadn't checked, I didn't know I was the recipient of a Subject 5 Security Guard. Now I'm contemplating whether to reject this one (I know, I know, it's free), or trade with it with someone else here who won a prize. Hmm . . .decisions, decisions. If anyone here wants a Subject 5 (and if you missed out on a Subject 57 Doctor Exclusive), you can PM me with what you have for trade . . .

Back