the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know I was the recipient of a Subject 5 Security Guard. Now I'm contemplating whether to reject this one (I know, I know, it's free), or trade with it with someone else here who won a prize.

I won a Hunchback 12", which I am willing to trade for your Subject 5 Security Guard.

PM me if interested.

allright nothing great, I gotta get back to work. I may not be back until like 6 Central TIme, hope I don't miss something awesome like a contest for a PF Vader or a good Marvel discount. GOod luck to you who get to reap!

Boba Fett said:
I won a Hunchback 12", which I am willing to trade for your Subject 5 Security Guard.

PM me if interested.

Didn't you get one when they had the 10% sale? For not being real, these zombies are getting quite popular.

tumbleweed.jpg

Anton Phibes said:
I just wanna see the other 7 question marks unveiled. I hope one is a new Universal Monsters PF or Bust. It's probably something other than those however.

I really hope one is a PF Michael Myers. A Pinhead would be pretty damn cool too. I figure 3-4 of those question marks are for the new lines.

hey Dusty, if someone already knows all the scavanger words, can a person send them in early? Can they PM you for verification/correction as well?

Asura said:
hey Dusty, if someone already knows all the scavanger words, can a person send them in early? Can they PM you for verification/correction as well?

I doubt that knowing only the scavenger words will be of any help. Look at the rules below (note the part about completing a trivia challenge):

The last clue will be posted sometime on Halloween (Tuesday 10/31/06). If you find Clue Word #14 correctly and are paying attention, you will know what time the final clue (#15) will be posted! Once you find the correct product page containing the final clue word (#15), you will be directed to a secret link. Click the link (it will take you to the clue word entry form), enter all 15 words in the order found (do not enter any spaces or extra characters), complete the last SideshowCollectibles.com trivia challenge as quickly as possible, and you're done!

Asura said:

after you find out the last word, there is a question that you must answer too

Asura said:

C'mom we could all do that right now... the thing is you have to search for the last word and thus the link to fill in all the words... It aint that easy mate!

Loki dont you get to order you girls Character Key on Wed. Isnt that enoght.:lol

mfoga said:
Loki dont you get to order you girls Character Key on Wed. Isnt that enoght.:lol

On my calender. I'm actually more excited about getting Subject 57. I was hoping he'd ship today but it looks like I'll get him early next week.

Back