the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
On my calender. I'm actually more excited about getting Subject 57. I was hoping he'd ship today but it looks like I'll get him early next week.
I thought Sibject 57 doesn't ship til December.. or did you mean Subject 5? Mine still shows as Shipping Soon.

pixletwin said:
I thought Sibject 57 doesn't ship til December.. or did you mean Subject 5? Mine still shows as Shipping Soon.

Can you tell that I'm trying to do 5 things at once :eek: ?

Anyway, I can't wait to get my Security Guard.

noelleon69 said:
who's the one who got the $30 giftcard?
I let it go checked the value didnt work on the next item and let it go. I could have used it if I had item ready at that value.

An do we celibrate 500 posts?:monkey3

mfoga said:
I let it go checked the value didnt work on the next item and let it go. I could have used it if I had item ready at that value.

Sure we do.

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

:ccheerlea Congradulations :ccheerlea

mfoga said:

i let it go too.. that's why i knew it was worth $30 else you would have gotten an error when entering :cool:

congrats on your 500th post! in just less than 6 months!

all the banners just died!

creature4000 said:
Wow... check out the new contest!!! :lol :lol :lol

yeah . . .and that's not a toll-free number either!! I take it none of the EU folks would want to risk a call for this contest . . .

My old assistant manager had a wicked, ear bleeding scream. I need to call my ex to see if she can get her to enter.

I'd hate to have to judge that contest.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Has it been mentioned yet when the next Pre-order or new item will be up?

I certainly haven't seen it if it was. I'm guessing all 7 spots will be announced tomorrow.

ssny7.png

:tap

Back