the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about that MicroJow. I guess I'm starting a Helm collection also. So far, I have picked up three free helms: Orc Muzzle Cage Helm, War Mask of the Morgul Lord and the Crown of the King of the Dead. Lucky me! :D

This helm is the second near miss in one day... first Vamp Willow and now this.... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 .

Did anybody else see the news article for a freebie without a banner? The clue was a mixed up hint "the Host Shadow Lord of" or something like that. I think it was for the King of the Dead helm and they had to pull the article because it had already been sold out... :confused:

The Ghost Rider announcement couldn't leave me more disinterested than I allready was in that line. :yawn

Ghost Rider figure looks awesome other than the giant zipper on the front of the jacket.

Dang . . .you sure it was for the KOTD helm? That sucked cos I was busy scrounging up anything else. Come to think of it that announcement did disappear and instead one showed up talking about random comments in the comment section. Looks like one about Dusty was already done.

Who said the KOTD was the Lord of the Shadow Host? I didn't see that in any description . . .

of all the product announcements only the dead figure has sideshow made, the rest are just distribution..........I hope the rest are SS products

Yeah, so I just left a comment in the podcast contest. Wasn't going to scream, I'm at college and people would have come running if they just randomly heard a scream from my room. So I just left a nice comment.

pixletwin said:
The Ghost Rider announcement couldn't leave me more disinterested than I allready was in that line. :yawn

The 12" looks pretty damn cool, just have no interest in it.

Well I broke down and got Gothmog with the 50% discount and gift card from SDCC it came to 65 dollars shipped. I always wanted him but had to cancel my preorder for him. I am now very happy!!!!!

Sorry if this has been mentioned...(can't be bothered to keep up with this at the mo)...50% off Gothmog on the Buffy page.Best deal i've seen so far.

Back