the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnyBoo said:
Well I broke down and got Gothmog with the 50% discount and gift card from SDCC it came to 65 dollars shipped. I always wanted him but had to cancel my preorder for him. I am now very happy!!!!!

That's a total steal on that.

lcummins said:
Did anybody else see the news article for a freebie without a banner? The clue was a mixed up hint "the Host Shadow Lord of" or something like that. I think it was for the King of the Dead helm and they had to pull the article because it had already been sold out... :confused:

We chatsters happened on it by chance and grabbed them before you all got to see the clue. sorry ....

When they say the Mistress has been posting comments (contest questions) in the news section, I wonder how current the product has to be? Heh, I can imagine theres a question on a product page by her that has yet to be discovered... or will go undiscovered? That would make for a nice hunt.

Asura said:
When they say the Mistress has been posting comments (contest questions) in the news section, I wonder how current the product has to be? Heh, I can imagine theres a question on a product page by her that has yet to be discovered... or will go undiscovered? That would make for a nice hunt.

Can you imagine how many comments sections we'd all have to look through if she didn't provide hints? I mean it'd be like finding a needle in a haystack!!!

Sorry if this has been mentioned...(can't be bothered to keep up with this at the mo)...50% off Gothmog on the Buffy page.Best deal i've seen so far.

Well, poodoo! I missed out on the KOTD helm because I was driving home from work! Ah, well.

Still debating on the Gothmog. I already got the KOTD, Morgul helm, and Battle Troll in my new LOTR collection. Is it really worth getting?

Just left a screaming voicemail (courtesy of my fiance) and my ears are ringing and I'm hoping the neighbors don't call the cops! Here's hoping for a PF Freddy!!!

Good luck, galactiboy!

I'm not going to bother with that contest. I don't even think I have the lungs for that.

Boba Fett said:
Well, poodoo! I missed out on the KOTD helm because I was driving home from work! Ah, well.

Still debating on the Gothmog. I already got the KOTD, Morgul helm, and Battle Troll in my new LOTR collection. Is it really worth getting?

heck u already started so why not? 50% is not too bad...and you can request for combine shipping to save on shipping cost. so why not :cool:

Well, I entered the screaming contest. It was easy to let out a blood curdling, hair straightening scream after seeing that I haven't won a single contest yet. Of course, all of the neighbor children, that were out flying kites on the sidewalk in front of my place, stopped dead in their tracks and stared at my door for an eternity. That alone was extremely funny, but I really hope I wins me something.:monkey5

JohnyBoo said:
Well I broke down and got Gothmog with the 50% discount and gift card from SDCC it came to 65 dollars shipped. I always wanted him but had to cancel my preorder for him. I am now very happy!!!!!

Funny, I've tried to use my SDCC gift card on several Spooktacular deals and haven't been able to use it. I get a message saying that the card cannot be applied to the item. Mmmmm.

Perhaps I'll try again....

a 5th element freakin' bobblehead?! if one of the final products revealed is not a pf of some sort i will feel a$$raped for even checking to see what the new products are....aside from The Dead 12" release.

Anton Phibes said:
Of course, all of the neighbor children, that were out flying kites on the sidewalk in front of my place, stopped dead in their tracks and stared at my door for an eternity. That alone was extremely funny, but I really hope I wins me something.:monkey5

Thanks for the chuckle. Just picturing that in my head made me laugh.

I just found out I won the Tie pilot Jumble.
Ya hoo.
The generosity of Sideshow always makes
me feel like being generous myself.
So sometime tonight or tomorrow
(not sure when with getting ready
for halloween tomorrow) I will be
giving away two dead t-shirts (one a medium
and the other a xl) and something else I haven't
decided yet. I will devise game or quizzes
and post it here. The first person
to email me with the correct answer
will win the assigned prize.

How does that sound?

Vader AL said:
a 5th element freakin' bobblehead?! if one of the final products revealed is not a pf of some sort i will feel a$$raped for even checking to see what the new products are....aside from The Dead 12" release.

I would have loved 12 inch Fifth element figures
Bobbleheads do nothing for me.

Back