the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS DR2RED!!!

I spent what felt like forever last night trying to unjumble that jumble and when I finally did I thought that maybe that would mean I had a shot at winning. I think that may be one of the only jumbles I ever figured out. Glad at least that a fellow freak won it. :cool:

Darth Waller said:
I think Sideshow's going to get alot of calls with screams on them now that the Fifth Element bobbleheads have been revealed.

I really don't understand all of this disappointment with this announcement. I took all my clothes off and ran butt naked up and down the street screaming "At last...all my dreams have come true!!!" immediately after I read this. Honest. What's so funny?:confused:

Man, thank GOD for that..........

wofford29 said:
one of the squares is a Venom. Remember the mistress's clue about expecting news about Eddie Brock.

...I don't think I couldve lived without another Venom thing to not buy. I sure am glad all of these announcements were timed for Spooktacular. I would hate for anything that is actually associated with FREAKING HALLOWEEN to show up on the website. You know, like a Universal Monsters or even Modern Horror item. Fer crying out loud. :lol :lol :lol

As for the number of announcements left, don't forget that Sideshow usually has too many or too few question marks during these kind of events just to throw us off. There could still be more than three items left to announce! :D

wofford29 said:
one of the squares is a Venom. Remember the mistress's clue about expecting news about Eddie Brock.

I forgot about Eddie. Maybe Myers will be a separate announcement since tomorrow is Halloween.

DetroitSportsFan said:
I forgot about Eddie. Maybe Myers will be a separate announcement since tomorrow is Halloween.

and what about the blushing bride

and that blood thirsty blood sucker ...

Anton Phibes said:
I really don't understand all of this disappointment with this announcement. I took all my clothes off and ran butt naked up and down the street screaming "At last...all my dreams have come true!!!" immediately after I read this. Honest. What's so funny?:confused:

Wow, you're really giving those kite-flying kids a show tonight. :lol

Anton Phibes said:
LIES!!!!! LIES!!!!! ALL OF IT. The last of the question marks are Strawberry Shortcake scented bobbleheads with voice chips that say 'HAVE A BERRY NICE DAY!"

even better !

So after all the free stuff that sideshow are giving out plus the discounts, what really matters to a collector (me included) is the announcement of new lines.

That's quite interesting:wacky

Anton Phibes said:
LIES!!!!! LIES!!!!! ALL OF IT. The last of the question marks are Strawberry Shortcake scented bobbleheads with voice chips that say 'HAVE A BERRY NICE DAY!"

Hey, I'd buy that! Strawberry Shortcake rules.

Spooktacular has historically been more about specials, promos and contests anyway... big product annoucement events = Toy Fair and Comic-Con :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Hey, I'd buy that! Strawberry Shortcake rules.

Spooktacular has historically been more about specials, promos and contests anyway... big product annoucement events = Toy Fair and Comic-Con :duff

I'm jus' playin'. please don't kill me...I have a wife and 2 kids to feed and stuff on preorder.

Back