the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, felt a dunce hat on my head after posting that lol.

Ordered the exlcusive and canceled the other one. Wow, my first canceled item.

ummmmm...trying not to sound small minded but, remember that there are a finite amount of these specials and preorders, etc. If you post links publicly, the folks who are just lurking as "guests" (right now in the majority of those in the Freaks forum) will have access and perhaps take that very last piece you might have wanted for yourself or a fellow member? Just passing along a thought.

Re: My first groveling request for a Spooktacular quest!

SideshowDusty said:
Here's my request... when it begins, can we try to keep ALL Spook references in ONE thread? It's such a help when it's like that! I don't care which board it's on (Horror/General/whatever), just keep it one place, that way everyone will know where to go to discover what they might have missed while they took a nap (or a shower!) :duff

dusty can you confirm that the newsletter is up but posted in the alerts section or is the newsletter seperate to that alert?

Darth Loki said:
When the hell's the news letter going up?
Its there if you log in. I got to it.

Nevermind it wasnt the actual newletter

Thanks, Screamingmetal! I gots me a security guard! I gots me a security guard! :chew

I still can't get the newsletter. It still has last weeks as the most recent. I've already listened to the podcast but I'd like to view the newsletter too.

Darth Loki said:
I still can't get the newsletter. It still has last weeks as the most recent. I've already listened to the podcast but I'd like to view the newsletter too.

You can view your newsletter online through your newsletter account. If you haven't set up a password yet, follow the instructions on right side of this page to do so:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=newsletter

Then you can log-in anytime, using the green Newsletter Sign-In link at the top right of every SideshowCollectibles.com page.

Back