the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Hmmm, works on my end. It takes a little while to load, during which time it's a white space... it's Flash, so it may take longer when the servers are being hit hard. :confused:
Strange, every time I click on the Fortunetelling link it takes me to the Spooktacular home page. I may have to clear out my cache.

twistedfreak said:
Are those hours 9-5? :rolleyes:

9-6 (ish) - and we also have a couple of web team staffers on the East Coast, so you could probably safely tack on 3 hours and say 6-6 - yes that's Pacific Time (and not weekends). But those are the only hints you'll get from me. Anything else and it will ruin the fun!

SideshowDusty said:
9-6 (ish) - and we also have a team on the East Coast, so you could probably safely tack on 3 hours and say 6-6 (and no weekends). But those are the only hints you'll get from me. Anything else and it will ruin the fun!

So is it unfair to ask if it's safe for me to assume that I don't have to worry about missing any free items while I'm working the Navy vs Notre Dame game on Saturday?

Darth Loki said:
So is it unfair to ask if it's safe for me to assume that I don't have to worry about missing any free items while I'm working the Navy vs Notre Dame game on Saturday?

banners - you're safe. Contests - no one is ever safe.

Darth Loki said:
Loki, Im just gonna prepare you , I think you might be hearing a lot of this.

Click Me,

lol

SideshowDusty said:
9-6 (ish) - and we also have a couple of web team staffers on the East Coast, so you could probably safely tack on 3 hours and say 6-6 - yes that's Pacific Time (and not weekends). But those are the only hints you'll get from me. Anything else and it will ruin the fun!

Thanks for letting me know, Dusty. Now you're gonna play us eh? :D

mfoga said:
Loki, Im just gonna prepare you , I think you might be hearing a lot of this.

Click Me,

lol

I don't doubt it. Especially against a weak Navy team. Just sucks that it's supposed to be cold and rainy on Saturday.

Well I'll have to get a few pumpkins this weekend and carve away and send in the best.:winkpumpk.

I sent in my collection pics last year I'll have to get a really good one tommorrow to send in.

(Crosses fingers that I might win a little somthing:monkey3 )

Well good luck all and good night.

Darth Loki said:
I don't doubt it. Especially against a weak Navy team. Just sucks that it's supposed to be cold and rainy on Saturday.

I'll be driving up to Baltimore tomorrow to go to the game on Saturday as well! 3 guesses on who I'll be cheering for. ;)

On topic, SPOOKTACULAR is cool so far ('cuz of Subject 57 and some good deals)... but too much Buffy and Hellboy stuff so far for my tastes. Let's have some deals and Second Chance offers on good ole New Line Horror stuff (and hopefully some new announcements there, too).

I have a (hopefully) quick question. The Spooktacular contest winners page reads "...once you have won a daily prize, you are ineligible to win any other daily prize for the duration of Spooktacular."

Is this per person, or per household? I ask because my wife has Spooktacular fever as well as me :peace

Why is the link to the Vampyre Orloff Artist Proof (when you click on the winning prize from the Scavenger Hunt page) take you to a Sean Connery as James Bond PF figure???

The answers to both of those questions are.... well, it's *supposed* to be spooky after all - you never know what will come up ;)

Actually, thanks for pointing out the Scavenger link snafu, it should be fixed now. As for the banners, I will pass the observation on to Chris.

Kabukiman, it's a one per person winning restriction, except on the larger contests, which you are still eligible for even if you win a 'daily' prize.

Have a great night everyone, will check back in again in the AM :duff

Back