the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
LOL - the alert IS the newsletter this week.

That, combined with the text alert from Tuesday, combined with the podcast, combined with the welcome post and navigation links on the Spook home page SHOULD provide everyone with adequate information to negotiate Spooktacular successfully. And if it doesn't... well, I don't know if I can help you :p

screamingmetal said:
The Mistress of the Web apparently took a break from Fortunetelling, the links to her page don't work.

Hmmm, works on my end. It takes a little while to load, during which time it's a white space... it's Flash, so it may take longer when the servers are being hit hard. :confused:

SideshowDusty said:
That, combined with the text alert from Tuesday, combined with the podcast, combined with the welcome post and navigation links on the Spook home page SHOULD provide everyone with adequate information to negotiate Spooktacular successfully. And if it doesn't... well, I don't know if I can help you :p

Dusty, I have a very important question to ask you. I entered the contest for the Subject 5 via the podcast, but how and when will I know if I won? He's for sale right now but I don't want to purchase it if I've already won.

As Lelu (sp-?) would say, plleaase hheelllp.

Dusty I have been scouring the site for free stuff.
Are the banners just second chance and price
bargains or will there really be free stuff.

Thanks

Darth Loki said:
Dusty, I have a very important question to ask you. I entered the contest for the Subject 5 via the podcast, but how and when will I know if I won? He's for sale right now but I don't want to purchase it if I've already won.

As Lelu (sp-?) would say, plleaase hheelllp.

Hm, I'm not sure (she snuck that contest in there and I didn't even know about it!)... but you always have 30 days to return something if it happens that you are lucky and DO win.

dr2red said:
Dusty I have been scouring the site for free stuff.
Are the banners just second chance and price
bargains or will there really be free stuff.

Thanks

There will really be free stuff... but not all the time, only at select, random times (hint: these will probably happen during our work hours ;))

SideshowDusty said:
Hm, I'm not sure (she snuck that contest in there and I didn't even know about it!)... but you always have 30 days to return something if it happens that you are lucky and DO win.

Good point. Just got it. Now all I gotta do is find a subject zero :rotfl

What can you tell us about the rewards program that was announced in the pod cast?

SideshowDusty said:
There will really be free stuff... but not all the time, only at select, random times (hint: these will probably happen during our work hours ;))

So your hours 9 to 5 California time?
Which is 3 hours different for me.

Back