the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yogie Bear said:
A medieval Kurgan Bobblehead. I wonder how that would sell

:rotfl

God, I'd hate myself for doing it, but in support of the Kause and Sideshow making a Medieval F'n Kurgan figure I'd buy it!

May bury it in the yard once it arrives, but they'd have my money!!!

If you want to win a XL Dead t shirt
answer the following and send me
a private message.

Name two Star Wars actors who also had guest shots on Seinfeld.

Ended winners chosen!!!

Another prize Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Pitchn wins the Dead t shirt XL
and I snuck another question briefly in
there as well for another XL
The winner of the other Xl is
Nuftjedi.

Send me your address info via messages and I hope to have
your shirts out this week. If one of you would prefer
the medium shirt left me know.

dr2red said:
Send me your address info via messages and I hope to have
your shirts out this week. If one of you would prefer
the medium shirt left me know.

That was so awesome of you dr2! Thanks for helping spread some more Spooktacular and zombie love :dance

SideshowDusty said:
That was so awesome of you dr2! Thanks for helping spread some more Spooktacular and zombie love :dance

Sideshow is good to me so l like to spread the love around.
And l love my zombies
If all Sideshow made from now on were Zombies I would
be first in line for all of them.

Awesome-O said:
What was the answer?

the Seinfeld answer is Wawrick Davis played Wally Sparks and Wilford Brimley (Noa on the Battle for Endor movie) played the Postmaster General.

And the
question of "In Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, the club at the beginning had a Star Wars related name. What was it?"
The answer was Club Obi-Wan.

darthviper107 said:
Hmm, the 14th clue was actually kind of difficult. And her hair kind of looks black, but I was lucky that I clicked that one. We'll see how this goes...

Is her hair black???

Sideshow said:
We also recommend that you brush up on your Ministry of Information trivia before tomorrow!

Oh crap...I hope this inst another Freddypillar hunt. The last one about killer me!

King Darkness said:
Oh crap...I hope this inst another Freddypillar hunt. The last one about killer me!

it isn't that bad if you've ever been checking out the site clicking on stuff you've never clicked on before. i was looking for a birthday present for my sister and found it a while back and remembered it when i read the clue. otherwise i would have never found it.

Back