the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to break down and buy the PF Jason... any owners want to give me their opinion on this!?

creature4000 said:
I think I'm going to break down and buy the PF Jason... any owners want to give me their opinion on this!?

i have all the SW PF's(except grievous) and the iron man comiq. but the Jason PF is at the top of my favorites. i'm a fan but not a huge fan of 13th series but i can't stop taking his mask off and putting it back on and looking at it. it's massive too. get it! again, good price at razor's edge.

on a side note here is a Battle Troll discount banner:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=9346&source=sp06120

Vader AL said:
i have all the SW PF's(except grievous) and the iron man comiq. but the Jason PF is at the top of my favorites. i'm a fan but not a huge fan of 13th series but i can't stop taking his mask off and putting it back on and looking at it. it's massive too. get it! again, good price at razor's edge.

QUOTE]

Done!! I just can't pass this up! Now for Deamon Freddy!!!

Heath just confirmed three!!! more PF Uni monsters for next year in chat!!!! And he didn't confirm or deny a Creature PF or 1:1 bust!!! :D

lcummins said:
Heath just confirmed three!!! more PF Uni monsters for next year in chat!!!! And he didn't confirm or deny a Creature PF or 1:1 bust!!! :D

Has anyone said when today the remaining squares will be revealed?

lcummins said:

Awesome!!! Thanks Icummins... Keep us whom can't be in the chat updated if you can!!! :chew

Last edited:
Any updates on the three remaining "?" boxes would be appreciated, I am at work, and can't log in to the chat. Thanks for providing the transcripts later lcummins!

lcummins said:

He just said I made a very good guess at them

and I said the three to come are

- The Mummy
- Creature
- Bride of Frankenstein

taht's just awesome !
more than awesome !!

and thye 1:1 creature bust seems to be coming too

as there could come a remake of the Frankenstein PF with a better environment and a sturdier body
the same with Nosferatu

Back