the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured as much. Just giving them a hard time since most of this other stuff I don't want to buy. :D

Darth Waller said:
I figured as much. Just giving them a hard time since most of this other stuff I don't want to buy. :D

Most of this stuff is still available for a reason :monkey3

Calle_Sandell said:
So.. When I saw the Weathertop environment for free, I pressed Purchase... But it said it was out of stock, does it mean I missed it?!

And, Where's the chat? never understood that ??

Yes, that means you missed it. Chat is only on Tuesday the 31st. But I think there are people in the Freaks chat.

And yes, we know the banners are down, Chris is frantically figuring it out (while pulling out his hair). :duff

It's the ghosts. The ghosts of Spooktaculars past have had ENOUGH with these silly banners - they are on strike! :lol

/me buzzes the melody of Marlene Dietrichs "Where have all the flowers gone" and sings: Where have all the banners gone..Long time ago..Where have all the banners gone..We have picked them every one...

I am officially taking a break for food...then I have to leave for work in 45 min.

I will be back tomorrow morning though...and probably be glued right here all weekend long.

SideshowDusty said:
It's the ghosts. The ghosts of Spooktaculars past have had ENOUGH with these silly banners - they are on strike! :lol

Those ghosts eh? Nothing but problems! :lol :lol :lol
I am sure we will see them again soon enough.

I have to admit that it's nice to have a breather while the banners are down.

Back