the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KAOSINLA said:
Hi Dusty....nice day in LA today...good for giving things away:lol

Man, don't I know it - it's beautiful outside! I would love to be out there right now, but here I am giving away free stuff to the whiners ;)

Actually, I really need to go to the Halloween store and see if I can complete my costume!!! I'm running out of time - have a party tonight, but nothing to wear :(

SideshowDusty said:
Nice try. Here's a hint for my Freak friends.... watch the Spook news page for the next 10 minutes. Something might just pop up.... but you didn't hear it from me :monkey3
Ok, then maybe this will appeal to you then. I have it on good authority(God) that not giving Bannister(me) free stuff makes his only son(Jesus) cry. You wouldn't want Jesus to cry would you? Remember, the fate of your soul depends on this.

Bannister said:
Ok, then maybe this will appeal to you then. I have it on good authority(God) that not giving Bannister(me) free stuff makes his only son(Jesus) cry. You wouldn't want Jesus to cry would you? Remember, the fate of your soul depends on this.

As long as he doesn't kill a kitten, I'm cool with whatever :lol

There must be many people resembling the guy from Southparks WOW episode:rotfl

if i win i will not know what to do with that figure, ive never heard f him before , i may donate it to someone who does

Back