the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For as much as I love SW, I would like to see Sideshow cool it on SW items for a while. We have been getting a lot lately. I do agree that a LOTR announcement is in dire need of being made..hopefully another PF figure. Would Sideshow count Faramir as an unveiling? Considering everyone already knows it's coming, I think it would be unfair to count it as a new product announcement. But I would like to see it go up for pre-order during Spooktacular.

Corpse Bride I could care less about, but companies are probably thinking it'll rise in popularity, much like Nightmare did.

The Office line would rock!!:emperor
image_1997839.jpg

office.jpg

King Darkness said:
Yup...A ER line, a Heros line, a My Name Is Earl line, an Office line, maybe even a Days Of Our Lives line.....Oh wait you mean Nightmare Before Christmas. That would be cool too.
:rotfl Scary thing is, that's what I thought he meant at first!

Buttmunch said:
I'm guessing that the "moratal remains of a blushing bride" will be the corpse bride. :monkey2

I surely hope it's a Bride PF and not some Corpse Bride figures as there exist allready a lot.

The Monster demands a mate !

I can say that the stuff announced so far is a big big big pass for me. I have no interest at all. Which is good since I'm broke. :lol

noelleon69 said:
you got your request! go take it up before it's gone again.

Noooooooooooooooo!

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have went to bed. :monkey2

See what you did Sideshow, you had a 50% Mumak special in the wee hours of the morning and now you made a monkey cry. :nono

Vince said:
the original LAM is up at 50% now.
First non-SSE monster I see...

I'm happy with the SSE LAM deal I got. If they were both up at the same time I still would have went for the SSE. Just something about it that's cool.

Hey! Has anyone noticed that there's a Spooky Special for the Battle Troll or Mordor but when you click it, it's only a second chance -- no discount. Does anyone know if this has been discounted any time during Spooktacular?

5 out of 16 intros are bobbleheads,unbelievable.im gonna send the link to a bunch of 2nd graders.

Zoomaround said:
Hey! Has anyone noticed that there's a Spooky Special for the Battle Troll or Mordor but when you click it, it's only a second chance -- no discount. Does anyone know if this has been discounted any time during Spooktacular?

Noticed the same thing :( Was hoping some sort of discount on it. :)

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but will orders placed during Spooktacular include a Sideshow gift card as part of the Golden Giftcard giveaway?

Back