The Penguin (The Batman) limited series | HBO Max

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic first episode. I've never really had much interest in this gangster/mafia world everyone else loves so much, but Farrell's performance is just so damn compelling in this, and Milioti was great as well.

I do agree it's a bit odd not having Batman referenced at all though (except in that brief news clip at the start), especially since the movie made such a big point about how he had stirred up so much fear and paranoia in the criminal world.

Fantastic first episode. I've never really had much interest in this gangster/mafia world everyone else loves so much, but Farrell's performance is just so damn compelling in this, and Milioti was great as well.

I do agree it's a bit odd not having Batman referenced at all though (except in that brief news clip at the start), especially since the movie made such a big point about how he had stirred up so much fear and paranoia in the criminal world.
I was never into any mafia crime movies or series because real world crime was more interesting than fiction.

Godfather, Sopranos, Goodfellas meh all of it bores me I rather watch a documentary or the news.

Only reason i’m into this is because of the fictional world of Batman.

However no matter if this show turns out to be a 10 out of a 10 masterpiece perfection if Batman is not shown or for the very least even mentioned it will make this show complete useless pointless garbage.

It will instantly go from a 10/10 to a 0/0.

Back