The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette

Now THAT would have been an awesome one of a kind collectible and BAD@$$ to own!

Sorry you didn't get it.

yup, sure would have been. but its cool.I got still got something special which is an original art work by Mark, of Colossus reaping Wolverine's leg apart :rock I got it for a very good price too. I'll post pics/scan of it later.

Yeah, hands down she was the most impressive lady there. The little Vision bot was cool. Remains playful, yet very sensual.

oh wow, that print is lovely! I ordered the non-exclusive just in case the servers deny me on the 7th.

You can never get tired of looking at this statue. So glad the AH and Brooks lines look so good displayed together.

P1060014.jpg

P1050861.jpg

P1050868.jpg

You can never get tired of looking at this statue. So glad the AH and Brooks lines look so good displayed together.

P1060014.jpg

P1050861.jpg

P1050868.jpg

you got that right :rock

Scarlet was easily one of my favorite pieces sideshow debuted at the con(the Yoda PF being the other awesome piece) she really looked great there amongst the other ladies and i cant wait to have her and her print in my collection

Not as good as some of the others on here, but I took a few pics of this beauty too.

DSC01885.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

I love that the cape is slung low enough to show her butt. :drool Thanks for stealing my quote Alfred. :rolleyes::D

DSC01893.jpg

DSC01892.jpg

Back