The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thread-derail-1953.jpg

Wasn't it slated originally for Feb or April? Then August, but now its June.

This statue better be worth all this craziness.

Yea at the beginning it was Feb and then April, word got out it was August and then the SSC slated "Scarlet Witch (Sideshow Exclusive Edition) July" and now we are here with June 1st for payment :lol

Same was said with the Mystique and it converted.

Tru, I feel that this was a tougher conversion for me than Mystique for some reason that I can remember.

The print is much nicer as well, the delay with the Mystique print was a factor along with the way it looked for some ppl kicking her to the curb. I liked it regardless but I think a lot of ppl jumped ship on her once the print made it out for viewing.

Tru, I feel that this was a tougher conversion for me than Mystique for some reason that I can remember.

The print is much nicer as well, the delay with the Mystique print was a factor along with the way it looked for some ppl kicking her to the curb. I liked it regardless but I think a lot of ppl jumped ship on her once the print made it out for viewing.

but yours converted WAY back when. lol

I just have to wait and see what happens.

but yours converted WAY back when. lol

I just have to wait and see what happens.

I think in Feb and that was 2 seconds from the sell out time. That's was the longest version I've had yet since 2006.

I was worried, no one was letting up.

Sorry I know you don't wanna hear this but those were my facts... :D

Good luck in your journey sir.

I think in Feb and that was 2 seconds from the sell out time. That's was the longest version I've had yet since 2006.

I was worried, no one was letting up.

Sorry I know you don't wanna hear this but those were my facts... :D

Good luck in your journey sir.

Someone has been drinking their a - hole juice. :rotfl But I gotcha.

Well since my tax return came in and it's sizeable, I'll probably keep mine and resell it. My friend has hers on flexpay and they took out the first two payments and told her they were going to wait on the last one for it to ship out. then they sent her another e-mail saying she may not get it and to call a representative. Boy was she freaking out since I had already given her all three payments. Turns out she got that e-mail by mistake.

Well since my tax return came in and it's sizeable, I'll probably keep mine and resell it. My friend has hers on flexpay and they took out the first two payments and told her they were going to wait on the last one for it to ship out. then they sent her another e-mail saying she may not get it and to call a representative. Boy was she freaking out since I had already given her all three payments. Turns out she got that e-mail by mistake.

Your friend has had a major ordeal with this piece, isn't one of these pieces going to Jinxx? :monkey1

Back