The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems you joined forces with the enemy. :tap

:monkey2

128945852880138248.jpg

Ski jumped ship loooong time ago :lol

Hey, Power. Did you attend the Gumball 3000 rally at Yorkville?

I can't believe this is about to happen, no Flex conversion for this baby, I've been waiting. Come to PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben, this is gonna be EPIC!!!! I think this might be the best female statue of the year, Mystique had the crown for a while.

Ben, this is gonna be EPIC!!!! I think this might be the best female statue of the year, Mystique had the crown for a while.

it's funny how when each new piece of these ladies comes out it's always so much better than the last one.:rotfl
seems like such a shame that i'd spent so much to play catch up with the older pieces only to have far better ones come out later that are much better looking in sculpting, design and paint apps:slap

This is probably my most anticipated piece so far this year. She's incredibly beautiful. I'm still working on getting that Venom comiquette though. I could've picked him up at a great price awhile back but kept putting it off.

it's funny how when each new piece of these ladies comes out it's always so much better than the last one.:rotfl
seems like such a shame that i'd spent so much to play catch up with the older pieces only to have far better ones come out later that are much better looking in sculpting, design and paint apps:slap

I know how you feel. I think I spent $400 on the EX White Queen Comiquette sometime last year, and even though she's great, this is so much better. If I wanted to pick up every Marvel piece that I've missed out on, I'd probably end up paying about 3 times the total original cost from Sideshow. It's a pain, but I think it sometimes makes getting that grail piece that much more rewarding.

Back