The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I've been buying my friends. New baby is more important. Heaven help her if a Storm comiquette comes out soon, she may sell her mystique to get it, lol.

Never, this is one of the best lady statues to date. I only see this getting harder and harder to get at retail.

Well, theres no EXs for offer on eBay. IMO, I agree with you on that this is one of the "best lady statues", and this is the best Brooke statue out there so far... and will be for the next year.

Got an email today about SW... :yess:

Item arrival: 28 days
Item name: Scarlet Witch Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive

SPLIT SHIPMENT:
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Dear Valued Collector,

Your pre-order of the Scarlet Witch Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 28 days at which time we will charge your card for the item.

Back