The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well when i get to em i'm always getting tired after about 8 sets of benching. I can't say i find them overly difficult though. I will try them first next chest time, like i said it might just throw my pecs a curve ball that they need....dunno.

Well when i get to em i'm always getting tired after about 8 sets of benching. I can't say i find them overly difficult though. I will try them first next chest time, like i said it might just throw my pecs a curve ball that they need....dunno.

Yep, could create the muscle confusion that you are looking for, if not try the push ups to failure in between certain sets. That is no joke IMO. :monkey1

Im looking for something to give me that burn and leave me exhasuted, im 32 also and been trainign since I was 19. I find it hard to grow but I know thats all my diet.

Maybe I need to add more to chest to go to fatigue...

Im looking for something to give me that burn and leave me exhasuted, im 32 also and been trainign since I was 19. I find it hard to grow but I know thats all my diet.

Maybe I need to add more to chest to go to fatigue...

Yeah I find training to fatigue with chest, biceps and legs have worked really well for me, otherwise those parts don't like they are getting worked. Legs is a whole different animal because I'll switch from high volume to low volume to help with joints and tension, etc...

Another great video and it's a power lifting video but the guy has a bunch of good technique and hints for bench pressing with technique and form being the top priority.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Dh3t6T-nqP0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Dh3t6T-nqP0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Man I love Vic's outlook on bodybuilding, sorry I posted a video of him early in this thread but I have so much respect for the guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iLATp87ocBg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iLATp87ocBg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I pushed it today on my crunches and legs. I can really feel it now and it is damn sore. I really didn't feel like working out today but pushed myself to do it and made it through. Some days it is going to be like that and you just need to put your head down and get moving. Time to rest and enjoy it for the night.

Great vids! And congrats on keeping at it ShadowKing, great way to stick in there bro. :duff

Today is Chest day for me... and yeah my body is wrecked this week, definitely had a good one. And now I am out of SP250, so it should be a new experience without it. I'm going to get some more when I can, but that will be at least a week or so.

But I am going to try doing the Flys early in the WO and then the rest, I've been doing it the opposite way.

Great vids! And congrats on keeping at it ShadowKing, great way to stick in there bro. :duff

Today is Chest day for me... and yeah my body is wrecked this week, definitely had a good one. And now I am out of SP250, so it should be a new experience without it. I'm going to get some more when I can, but that will be at least a week or so.

But I am going to try doing the Flys early in the WO and then the rest, I've been doing it the opposite way.

Squeeze the shoulder blades together and tighten the abs while doing ur flys, u'll never want to do them again. Or maybe just the opposite you might get addicted :lol

Yesterday was chest day for me. Got up the 145lbs DB's on incline press for 4 +2 with my buddy spotting me. Once I did a couple more reps with his help, I told him (while having these beasts lifting above my chest) I'm gonna drop them watch ur feet. Those things came down on the floor like a bolt of lightning :lol

He tells me that was too easy, we need to attempt the 150lbs next week. I said "Easy for you, I just died twice and I'm seeing stars..."

lol^ good work!

Hey ski, i seen you take novadex on BB.COM (i lurk :))

What do you think of it?

:lol :lol :lol no probs bro, it's really the only Gaspari product that I really like 100%. I'm off of it right now because even on a natural testosterone booster you shouldn't take more than a couple months. I only did a months worth and I have a whole nother bottle that I might try later in the year while bulking.

It's amazing for strength I tell you that much, take a serving during the night time right before bed, takes a couple days to kick in.

I'm telling yah switch to White Flood and you'll never take SuperDump again :lol Those two combined (WF and Novey)with a on key diet, you'll start wearing the Skiman insignia....

images

Yeah i ordered a sample of WF. ( i don't get the dumps with 250 so no biggie there) So if i like it, i may grab some. And i'm thinking about novadex, may give it a whirl. (how much caffeine in WF, i hope it's no more than 250)

Right now i just eat raw garlic for test (woman loves it :))

/smell

Yeah i ordered a sample of WF. ( i don't get the dumps with 250 so no biggie there) So if i like it, i may grab some. And i'm thinking about novadex, may give it a whirl. (how much caffeine in WF, i hope it's no more than 250)

Nah I think it's like 210 or so last time I spoke to the rep. Did u get a powder sample or tablets. The tablets I did hear that ppl had to use a blender to get them to actually work, so hence why not buy the powder since it's much easier :lol just an FYI if u went tablet form.

Right now i just eat raw garlic for test (woman loves it :))

/smell

:lol :lol :lol that's awesome and keep the vampires away as well, I have a garlic tablet for immune system and I hate tasting that lil bugger, almost as bad as the Fish Oil with Fish Burps gel caps. :rotfl

Oh don't take MuscleTech MyoShock HSP if you don't want much caffeine, that thing is insane, I usually handle 200mg of caffeine without being jittery or what not but that shiz has about 400mg or somethn. I got a sample from BB.com and then I went ahead and bought a bottle, regardless of it giving me workouts like I was losing my mind. I really don't like working out that way and would like to be less jittery.

Back