The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this was self motivation for others out there whenever shown this... fellow friend now turn to the bodybuilding world.

1aNha2yTbriwQ97mSxGnwMyF32XL7R410p.jpeg

I know that smile everyday whenever I pull my food out of the microwave here at work and whenever I stock the fridge in the mornings, ppl constantly watch what I eat all the time. Every day in and out, I eat the same stuff why, because I not only think of it as food, it's fuel, if I don't have a certain amount of protein carbs and fats in me before it's go time at the gym, it's almost like forgetting to stop by the gas station on the way back home. GOTTA LOAD IT UP!!! :rock

rubber-stamp-approved-thumb1391108.jpg

While not as big as some of the triumphs here but I've lost 5 pounds in a week and a half and 11 pounds overall. At Memorial Day Weekend I weighed 236.8, I started really working out and swimming June 19th when I went on Summer Break from work and weighing myself this morning I weigh 225.4

I'm pretty psyched about it. :rock

On to my goal weight of 180.

It's great to see so many having such awesome results, that really does make this thread even more special. And Skiman, dude... that pic is mind blowing. That is some serious weight loss, really insane to see how big his pants were.

I know that my pants are starting to get almost too baggy to wear. I can now move my belt in another notch and my pants just bunch up horribly underneath the belt. :lol

Today I am sore as all Hell, that 666 Back routine I did yesterday really tore me up. I'm not broken though, it's not debilitating by any means... I know I did good. Today is arms, I'm getting ready to leave now... really looking forward to blasting my arms into the dirt today. :lol

And great pic MF, it was an awesome day when I was able to see my jaw again... I felt like a new man, not all round in the face anymore. :D

:lol Speaking of intensity... man this new routine is brutal. Today I hit it hard, did triceps supersets and abused the hell out of my biceps. It was an endurance test, that's for sure. But I enjoyed it greatly, which proves I must be a sadist.

Tomorrow is leg day, yeah... I am imagining that I won't be able to walk after doing 6 sets of 6 for Squats or Leg Press... :horror

I wish i knew about this thread a while back.

My friend, also co-worker, and I have dedicated our time for better health. I mean, we both are nursing students and working in the health field so it was an eye opening for us to stay in shape before it is too late.

Anyway, we started working out 3 months ago. We workout for 1 hour after work everyday. We stopped eating rice and other carbs, like white bread. We also stopped drinking energy drinks to decrease sugar intake. Basically cut down on everthing. We both lost so far 10 lbs.

My friend, also co-worker, and I have dedicated our time for better health. I mean, we both are nursing students and working in the health field so it was an eye opening for us to stay in shape before it is too late.

Anyway, we started working out 3 months ago. We workout for 1 hour after work everyday. We stopped eating rice and other carbs, like white bread. We also stopped drinking energy drinks to decrease sugar intake. Basically cut down on everthing. We both lost so far 10 lbs.

Ok tip for feeling it in your chest after benching. (cause it seems i don't feel the burn or whatever in my pecs after bench...unless i do flys)

I'm pretty damn sure my form is on. shoulder blades together, slight arch in back. etc. etc.

Just seem like my arms take the brunt of chest for me. (going to try to squeeze the pecs more on the way up see if that helps)

Any more tips? pre-fatigue the chest with flys beforehand?

Also i found this
https://www.realmusclebuilding.com/...ter-than-bench-presses-for-chest-development/

And i really trust this guy<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-W1CaDnlwFY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-W1CaDnlwFY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lord have mercy!....I used to do this every frigin' day back in highschool!:google....

three months huh? thats pretty good!

Since becoming a vegetarian I have lost weight and felt healthier. It's been quite a while now so it's safe to say I have made a lifestyle change which is what must be done if you are not happy with the way you look and feel. On top of that, this is the first time in my life where kids would be extremely disappointed with the available foods in my house. No sodas, just a few baked chips, no cookies or sweet junk food- it's all healthy food. :lol Rice and beans, fresh vegetables. I need new pants now since the ones I have are falling off of me and when I tighten them with a belt they just fold up and look ridiculous. :rock

Being vegetarian has been great for me since it prevents me from going out to eat a lot. Most important thing for my health and pretty much for everyone's health is limiting or cutting out the amount of red meat you consume. You will feel a difference. I preach more about diet because so often do people just think that working out will take them where they want to go. You can work out all you want but if you don't adjust your diet appropriately you aren't getting anywhere.

Since becoming a vegetarian I have lost weight and felt healthier. It's been quite a while now so it's safe to say I have made a lifestyle change which is what must be done if you are not happy with the way you look and feel. On top of that, this is the first time in my life where kids would be extremely disappointed with the available foods in my house. No sodas, just a few baked chips, no cookies or sweet junk food- it's all healthy food. :lol Rice and beans, fresh vegetables. I need new pants now since the ones I have are falling off of me and when I tighten them with a belt they just fold up and look ridiculous. :rock

Being vegetarian has been great for me since it prevents me from going out to eat a lot. Most important thing for my health and pretty much for everyone's health is limiting or cutting out the amount of red meat you consume. You will feel a difference. I preach more about diet because so often do people just think that working out will take them where they want to go. You can work out all you want but if you don't adjust your diet appropriately you aren't getting anywhere.
Some Candy Man you are.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think I could ever become a vegan. Not possible.

Vegan is an entirely different thing than being vegetarian. :)

Vegans don't consume any animal products at all. Vegetarians just don't eat meat. Personally, I don't like milk and eat eggs rarely but if something contains that stuff I don't shy away from it.

Last edited:
Back