The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My weekend was full of pizza, beer and taking care of my hungover Wife. Pretty nice. :lol

Getting things back on track today, getting ready to implement my new routine tomorrow!

:rock:rock:rock
I have been loafing it the past few days, so I got up early this morning and jogged for 90 minutes.

My weekend was full of pizza, beer and taking care of my hungover Wife. Pretty nice. :lo

Well unfortunately, mine's only consisted of pizza :lol, but first I bought some Friday, and tonight my dad made homemade with his own spaghetti sauce, which combines my 2 favorite foods on the planet :lol

I'm digesting at the moment but hitting the "gym" in about an hour or so. Still struggling to do complete sets on bis and tris, but getting closer, had to skip Wednesday's workout so I went from Monday to Friday without doing anything which didn't help, so now that I'm on track again, tonight might go better.

Curious to see how things go in a couple weekends, my Friday workout will be cancelled for photographing a wedding, but that'll be a damn good workout, my legs will be really ripping at the end of that day, then I've got a big party Saturday and go back to it that Sunday, going to feel like a marathon :lol

1zlg9q8.jpg

Today I did my first full day of my new 666 routine and DAMN... was it ever intense. It was over quick, which was a plus. But by the end of it, I was drenched in sweat and barely able to lift a thing. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, see how I do the rest of the week.

It was nice though, I felt like I was really hitting the muscle and pushing it to failure. 6 sets of 6 in around 6 mins is pretty damn harsh, but I really liked it. :rock

Today I did my first full day of my new 666 routine and DAMN... was it ever intense. It was over quick, which was a plus. But by the end of it, I was drenched in sweat and barely able to lift a thing. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, see how I do the rest of the week.

It was nice though, I felt like I was really hitting the muscle and pushing it to failure. 6 sets of 6 in around 6 mins is pretty damn harsh, but I really liked it. :rock

hmmm I may have to steal your routine for a little while bud

Yup, that's what I'm talkn about, not only are you pushing weight. You are doing cardio along with weight training the ultimate way of cutting weight and fat!

Yup, that's what I'm talkn about, not only are you pushing weight. You are doing cardio along with weight training the ultimate way of cutting weight and fat!

It's pretty insane, especially on chest day... I had to sit there holding the weights between sets, it took too much energy and time to keep setting the DB's down. :lol

I tried it out Friday with Deadlifts and ....:horror:horror:horror

Yeah, tomorrow is Back day, so I get to relive it all over again. Should be fun, but it's definitely not for the faint of heart. :lol

I need to try that too. Damn that sounds tiring.

I finally got myself out of bed early and went out for a run. It was hard getting moving but then it was hard to stop.

It's pretty insane, especially on chest day... I had to sit there holding the weights between sets, it took too much energy and time to keep setting the DB's down. :lol

I tried it out Friday with Deadlifts and ....:horror:horror:horror

Yeah, tomorrow is Back day, so I get to relive it all over again. Should be fun, but it's definitely not for the faint of heart. :lol

OMG deads will be the death of you that way but I say give it a try :lol I did them straight legged last night with 30 second rest between sets.

Has anyone tried ZMA?? I have taken in the past, just curious if it was worth it for 30$ and if it had any positive affects, aside from making my wife happy :)

Has anyone tried ZMA?? I have taken in the past, just curious if it was worth it for 30$ and if it had any positive affects, aside from making my wife happy :)

I've taken it every night for the longest time, I'm not really sure how well it works but I'd have to think it aids some of my recovery during my rest time in bed.

basically minerals to recover is my opinion

I was told the deeper sleep produces more test, I know I was alot more "edgy" on it.

Do you take it along with a night time shake? I read that dairy reduced the affects of it and it was to be taken on an empty stomach

I was told the deeper sleep produces more test, I know I was alot more "edgy" on it.

Do you take it along with a night time shake? I read that dairy reduced the affects of it and it was to be taken on an empty stomach

Well whenever I was bulking I would take it with my casein shake, while I'm on the cut I'm currently off any powders or dairy. So no, I usually take it about 2-3 hours from my last meal on empty stomach right before bed.

Just an update. It's been 41 days since I started my routine and diet on a whim by coming into this thread and getting motivated again. I started off at 217 lbs. with blood pressure at about 165/80 with a pulse rate at around 66. As of today I'm weighing in at 185 with my last blood pressure reading at 113/60 with a pulse rate of 44. I've reached my goal weight 3 months ahead of schedule so it's all about toning my muscle back up now. Awesome thread, keep up the work everyone!

Just an update. It's been 41 days since I started my routine and diet on a whim by coming into this thread and getting motivated again. I started off at 217 lbs. with blood pressure at about 165/80 with a pulse rate at around 66. As of today I'm weighing in at 185 with my last blood pressure reading at 113/60 with a pulse rate of 44. I've reached my goal weight 3 months ahead of schedule so it's all about toning my muscle back up now. Awesome thread, keep up the work everyone!

Awesome work wofford, wow I have really underestimated the power of this thread. Take it to the next level, did you take any progress pics from the time you were 217 to current? I know within that amount of weight loss comes with dramatic changes and a whole nother physique.

Back