Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment (FINAL 5...er 7! New Details #459)

where can i get a lite-blue sweater just like the one Beachhead comes with but lite-blue.

You can use Pam Voorhees' sweater. But this is why I went with the navy Commando sweater to make him a smidge more realistic.

You can use Pam Voorhees' sweater. But this is why I went with the navy Commando sweater to make him a smidge more realistic.
i saw that, i think ill do that i also like the vest u use the OG one where u get it.

Too satin finish for my taste. I contemplated using that one, but went with the blue shirt from Sideshow's Maxwell Smart:
gedc0051b.jpg

Old picture, mine's been updated a few times since then.

Do it up oldschool like I did, with a vest underneath. It's more practical, anyway. :huh

He'll need to find a low profile one if he goes that way.
I know it won't be fully visible, but I'd be irritated if it wasn't there on mine.

Yeah, it does have a sheen to it that I didn't expect. But, I like it and it will do for now. These things are always a "labor of love" anyways, never really complete.

That's one reason why I want a second one, so I can stop screwing around with the first one. :lol

any one have this? just want to know if its green, it looks tan to me.

He'll need to find a low profile one if he goes that way.
I know it won't be fully visible, but I'd be irritated if it wasn't there on mine.

Meh, Dragon and Hasbro both make those black ones that go for about $5, that fit perfectly under shirts and BDU tops. :lol

That vest is HUGE on standard bodies, initially being designed for a muscle body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back