Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment (FINAL 5...er 7! New Details #459)

The rest of these are going out this week but probably not until thursday as that's when I'm off next.

P.S.

Keep the pics coming. ;)

I was browing on google images. And found a vendor sample SB from hisstank. Is this real? I looks intresting with the camo top and Firefly's arms and torso.

vendorsamplesteelbrigad.jpg

Last edited:

I would think it's just a custom.

Anyone selling a full figure of this by the way, PM if you are.

MANDO when are u going to ship the rest of the SB.?:monkey2

Quick mock-up for my SB. Codename: Cheapskate.

The vest is long, but I think it's pretty cool.

Hopefully tomorrow's pics will show a successful dye job on both the vest and shirt.

Hopefully tomorrow's pics will show a successful dye job on both the vest and shirt.

Diggin the vest. Just make sure you get evry inch of it damp pockets and all before you dye otherwise it'll be spotty.:hi5:

Mando we ready....

MANDO when are u going to ship the rest of the SB.?:monkey2
Mando we ready....

MANDO comes and goes but he's NEVER bailed on anything. So it might take a bit but, patience will be rewarded with GI Joe awesomeness!

:lol @ the codename. You should PM EF for some name tapes. Pretty cool start, bud. :rock:rock:rock

Very "newb" question . . .

Is there any official acknowledgment/list of "code names" for members of THE ELITE (TM) who acquired MANDO's STEEL BRIGADE?

For example, nam bestowed upon me "Johnny Bench". For all I know it's a joke/sign of ridicule for the obvious fact that I've yet to post/share any pic of my SB figure. I accept it because I just never got around to it. Don't be surprised if you see the SB head on a 1:6 female figure body.

:lol

ProgMatinee is "cheapskate" which BTW is an awesome codename. ;)

Is there any official acknowledgment/list of "code names" for members of THE ELITE (TM) who acquired MANDO's STEEL BRIGADE?

For example, nam bestowed upon me "Johnny Bench". For all I know it's a joke/sign of ridicule for the obvious fact that I've yet to post/share any pic of my SB figure. I accept it because I just never got around to it. Don't be surprised if you see the SB head on a 1:6 female figure body.

Mine's "Reaper" after the stupid call-sign I got from my editorial staff. :lol

Some of used our Sideshowfreaks user name. :dunno
Well those that got the name tags from EF.

And just to throw a picture in.

img0993ik.jpg

Last edited:

i like the blue sweater where u get it.

Diggin the vest. Just make sure you get evry inch of it damp pockets and all before you dye otherwise it'll be spotty.:hi5:

Thanks for the tip...now I'm really worried. :lol Don't have much experience with dying anything like this. I bought 2 of these vests so I have a little room for error, but I'm not confident it will dye well. Back up plan is paint pens...I'll definately take your advice!

:lol @ the codename. You should PM EF for some name tapes. Pretty cool start, bud. :rock:rock:rock

Glad you guys like the code name. :lol I'll definately need to get in touch with EF for decals. I've been making a mental list of a lot of decals I need from him, but have never pulled the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back