Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have been in on this project. But it wasn't meant to be. But congratulations to all of you who have a piece of this fine work!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this, 1kM. :( I hope you're able to reaquire him soon. In the off chance you can't, you need only hit me up and I'll get another head out to you.

Sorry to hear about this, 1kM. :( I hope you're able to reaquire him soon. In the off chance you can't, you need only hit me up and I'll get another head out to you.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it, means alot. Im hoping to have him back in a few months. :pray:

Good to hear! I hope the sleeve was okay. I had forgotten I accidently clipped the seam while gutting the excess fabric. :slap

Good to hear! I hope the sleeve was okay. I had forgotten I accidently clipped the seam while gutting the excess fabric. :slap

No problem at all. I ended cutting the cuffs off. The HT Captain America gauntlets cover most of the forearm, you can't even tell.
Thanks again.:1-1:

After what seems like an eternity, I'm finally done with my Steel Brigade figure. HUGE thanks to Mando for making this happen. I wanted my SB to seamlessly blend in with the other Sideshow Joes so I stuck really close to the Sideshow "Style". Without any further ado....

sb9g.jpg

sb2q.jpg

sb3j.jpg

sb6y.jpg

sb8i.jpg

sb5n.jpg

sb11f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back